GTA:SA newbie '' respect'' question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 6, 2005 7:42:59 AM

Hey all y'all-
How do you accumulate repsect? I've only finished the first dozen missions,
but I get a "respect+" and a ''cash +$500'' at the end of each; but I can't
see any on the stats meter. Will I get a number value after the word
"respect+_" if I do certain things better?
Thanks

More about : gta newbie respect question

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 7:52:12 AM

Todd wrote:
> Hey all y'all-
> How do you accumulate repsect? I've only finished
> the first dozen missions, but I get a "respect+"
> and a ''cash +$500'' at the end of each; but I
> can't see any on the stats meter. Will I get a
> number value after the word "respect+_" if I
> do certain things better?

I think that you just get a fixed amount of respect for finishing the
mission. You can also get respect for taking down rival gang members or
(later) taking over their territories.

It does accumulate slowly, so you might not see some on your meter right
after first. There are *a lot* of missions, so don't sweat it.
!