Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Thoughts on final $1500 first gaming build

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 8, 2012 10:28:06 PM

Just looking for some last minute thoughts on my final gaming build.

PSU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Motherboard- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GPU- Really wanting to get a 680 but it seems to be impossible. Should i try and hold off or get a 7970? and if so what 7970?
SSD- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
RAM- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
CPU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Cooler- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
HDD- http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
Case- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I know the case is a bit much but I'm a pretty visual person and I need it lol.

Monitor- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
May 8, 2012 10:32:46 PM

Just realized i forgot to include prices.

PSU-$175
CPU-$250
Motherboard-$170
SSD-$150
RAM-$50
Case-$190
Cooler-$35
HDD-$120
GPU- Unsure

Total without GPU- $1,140
Budget- $1,500
m
0
l
May 8, 2012 10:35:30 PM

And of course the OS- Windows 7 premium- $100

So the actual total is $1,240 without GPU and im pretty flexible with my $1,500 budget considering the GPU is pretty important.
m
0
l
Related resources
May 8, 2012 10:53:31 PM

If the HAF x isn't a good case i definitely won't get it but im really just worried about everything else being compatible and getting GPU advice.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 8, 2012 11:11:43 PM

I suggest the Radeon 7950 for you. The GTX 680 is way more than necessary for that monitor and it would put you over your budget. That is, of course, assuming that you can find one in stock anywhere. It costs about $500 when you find it. The 680 is also less future proofed than the 7900 cards because it has way too low VRAM capacity for it's performance. If you get a higher resolution monitor and can find a GTX 680 4GB, then I would suggest it if your budget allowed for it. However, that would put you in $1800 to $2000 territory and I don't think that there are any 680 4GB cards yet.
m
0
l
a c 278 4 Gaming
May 8, 2012 11:30:29 PM

blazorthon said:
I suggest the Radeon 7950 for you. The GTX 680 is way more than necessary for that monitor and it would put you over your budget. That is, of course, assuming that you can find one in stock anywhere. It costs about $500 when you find it. The 680 is also less future proofed than the 7900 cards because it has way too low VRAM capacity for it's performance. If you get a higher resolution monitor and can find a GTX 680 4GB, then I would suggest it if your budget allowed for it. However, that would put you in $1800 to $2000 territory and I don't think that there are any 680 4GB cards yet.


I can agree with this choice - the 7950 is an excellent GPU. It's not the 680 but it beats the 580 in most tests and the recent price drops make it pretty attractive.

Quote:
Would you consider this Man case versus the bigboy case


I wouldn't get either of those - they're both pretty ridiculous and I'd never spend over $200 on a case on any given build.

Quote:
PSU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6817139011
Motherboard- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 0Extreme-6
GPU- Really wanting to get a 680 but it seems to be impossible. Should i try and hold off or get a 7970? and if so what 7970?
SSD- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6820233191
RAM- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6820233180
CPU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] idge-_-SKU
Cooler- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] w0zszu25ok
HDD- http://www.tigerdirect.com/applica [...] CatId=4357
Case- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6811119225


Wow, a lot of Corsair products again - sure there's some things they make and make well (RAM, PSUs, cases) and there's somethings they don't. I wouldn't get their SSDs or liquid coolers - you'll run into a lot of issues. I'm a little hesitant to recommend Asrock at this point as the problems I've been having with my build are too much to recommend it. Until I get it fixed I'll be recommending Gigabyte instead.

Try this:

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - NZXT Switch 810
PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - PC Power & Cooling Silencer MKII 950
Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU: Same
Cooler: Same
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - Crucial Ballistix 8GB 1600MHz 1.5V
SSD: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - 128GB Crucial M4
HD: Same
Optical: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - LG DVD Burner
Video Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... - Sapphire Radeon HD 7950

Those would be better parts for your budget.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 8, 2012 11:38:09 PM

PSU/CPU:CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 and Intel Core i5-3570K - $354.98
Case/MOBO:Corsair Carbide Series 500R White and ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - $249.98
CPU cooler:COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO - $34.99
OS:win7 home Premium SP1 64-bit - $99.99
Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 1600 - $46.99
GPU:HIS IceQ X² H797QM3G2M Radeon HD 7970 3GB - $484.99
HDD:1Tb western digital 7200 - $119.95
SSD:Cruical M4 128GB - $124.99
$1516.89
if to much switch the 128 GB SSD for a 64GB SSD for just boot up
m
0
l
May 8, 2012 11:39:17 PM

Refer to my signature.
m
0
l
May 8, 2012 11:59:55 PM

Should i just try anad get 2 7950s then?
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:03:09 AM

lol nvm i thought it said $299 not $399 :p 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 12:04:27 AM

el loco peson said:
Just looking for some last minute thoughts on my final gaming build.

PSU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Motherboard- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GPU- Really wanting to get a 680 but it seems to be impossible. Should i try and hold off or get a 7970? and if so what 7970?
SSD- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
RAM- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
CPU- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Cooler- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
HDD- http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
Case- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I know the case is a bit much but I'm a pretty visual person and I need it lol.

Monitor- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Low profile RAM. Those high cake cutter heat spreaders are going to impede that CM EVO cpu h/s.

Black to match the motherboard since your visual.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $49.99 FREE SHIPPING
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model CML8GX3M2A1600C9

Red with black lettering to match the case ...faster RAM also hence the price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $64.99 FREE SHIPPING
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model CML8GX3M2A1866C9R

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $404.98 save: $15.00
ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

This psu down below is manufactured by Seasonic for XFX as is that Corsair HX you have up there. They are pretty much the same psu, just with a different color scheme. This one doesn't have the tacky blue like the HX does.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $154.99 - $134.99 after mail-in rebate card
XFX PRO850W XXX Edition Semi-Modular 80 Plus Silver Certified 850 Watt Active PFC Power Supply

And I'm just throwing this one in for the heck of it. Gives you something to look at. It's new on the market and just showed up on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $129.99
COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 Black Mesh, Plastic, Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6821 <----- there's another look at it with links to professional reviews on that case.
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:08:40 AM

And will the 1 7950 be enough to handle D3 with no problems
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:10:53 AM

D3?
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:11:48 AM

If that means DiRT3, then many things can actually play it. I can max it out with a
E2200
2GB DDR2-667
HD6870
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:18:01 AM

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Silver Arrow CPU Cooler ($69.70 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Biostar TZ77XE3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($117.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($40.99 @ Newegg)
Hard Drive: Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($106.57 @ NCIX US)
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card ($507.55 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: NZXT 850W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($25.97 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1428.28
(Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-05-08 20:17 EDT-0400)
Try this.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 12:19:27 AM

UVB076 said:
If that means DiRT3, then many things can actually play it. I can max it out with a
E2200
2GB DDR2-667
HD6870


do i happen to know you......
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 12:20:00 AM

anyways, go with a 670 for gfx card
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:20:09 AM

Yes, yes you do.
m
0
l
May 9, 2012 12:25:57 AM

And how much is the 670 supposed to be?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 12:49:43 AM

I suggest the Vertex 4 over any other SSD at this time, but that's me. I'm also not sure about the 670. The 680 and 690 are hardly ever in stock. I don't know if the supply of the 670 will be any better. If the 680 and 690 are any hint, the 670 is probably also a very VRAM bottle-necked card. I'd go with the 7950 strictly because although it's good now and has a good price, it will also last a long time, probably much longer than the 670. As newer games come out, they will tear through the 670's little amount of VRAM much sooner than they do with the 7950. The 7950 is also known to overclock at least as well as the 7970, so it can almost match a stock 680 in performance if you bring it up to 1150MHz GPU clock.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 1:03:26 AM

For Vertex 4, keep in mind (if you choose it) that they should be using the new firmware.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 1:52:06 AM

Yes, they use the Indilinx Everest 2 controller.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 2:54:05 AM

No, they use a Marvell controller in the Vertex 4. It has Indilinx firmware and with the latest version, is the fastest non-SandForce drive (for all workloads) and is faster than most Sandforce drives, especially when working with data that is not highly compressible or at high queue depths.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 2:57:11 AM

On newegg it says Everest 2 under controller.
m
0
l
a c 278 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 3:29:21 AM

blazorthon said:
No, they use a Marvell controller in the Vertex 4. It has Indilinx firmware and with the latest version, is the fastest non-SandForce drive (for all workloads) and is faster than most Sandforce drives, especially when working with data that is not highly compressible or at high queue depths.


Nope - it's Indilinx, an entirely new controller that's not Marvell or Sandforce based. It's supposed to be faster *AND* more stable than the aforementioned drives but that remains to be seen. You can read more about it here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vertex-4-everest-2-...
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 3:47:29 AM

g-unit1111 said:
Nope - it's Indilinx, an entirely new controller that's not Marvell or Sandforce based. It's supposed to be faster *AND* more stable than the aforementioned drives but that remains to be seen. You can read more about it here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vertex-4-everest-2-...


Well, since OCZ themselves says that it's a Marvell controller with Indilinx firmware and Tom's acknowledged this in a more recent article, I'm right. In fact, I had an argument about this just a few days ago.
m
0
l
a c 278 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 3:53:48 AM

blazorthon said:
Well, since OCZ themselves says that it's a Marvell controller with Indilinx firmware and Tom's acknowledged this in a more recent article, I'm right. In fact, I had an argument about this just a few days ago.


So it is Marvell based - interesting. OCZ drives have always had an iffy reputation and never been able to compete with the M4 or 830 but that's mainly due to Sandforce BS. I'm glad to see they're switching over.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 3:56:57 AM

g-unit1111 said:
So it is Marvell based - interesting. OCZ drives have always had an iffy reputation and never been able to compete with the M4 or 830 but that's mainly due to Sandforce BS. I'm glad to see they're switching over.


Well, loosely based. It's Marvell hardware, but OCZ did make some virtual modifications and not just their firmware. For example, OCZ raised the clock frequency of the controller. However, it's still Marvell hardware. I wasn't too happy about the switch until I saw the new firmware that more than doubled the write performance of the 128GB Vertex 4, but I always liked the higher reliability of the non-Sandforce drives. Now, it's both reliable and one of the fastest drives for all workloads.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2012 3:13:09 PM

Also, on the GTX 670... I'm a little less partial than earlier, now that I've thought about it. The 670 seems to have 2GB of VRAM and that's not too bad for it's performance. Still, it's not 3GB, but it's not as bad as 2GB being put on the 680 and 690 (per GPU). I think both the 670 and the 7950 are good choices, although I do prefer the 7950. Granted, I'm a little biased on this because I do some compute work and the 670 would be of little use for that since a GTX 460 could probably match it for DP compute performance.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 1:35:59 AM

And the 7950 is good enough to max out setting on diablo 3?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 10, 2012 1:44:45 AM

The 6770 can do it at 1080p in Diablo 3. The 7850 can do it at 2560x1600. Diablo 3 is not an intensive game.

Performance wise, the 670 and the 7950 are probably very close at stock performance, most likely indistinguishably close, so long as the 670's 2GB of VRAM can keep up (it's GPU performance will be a bottleneck before it's VRAM capacity will, unlike the GTX 680, so that shouldn't be a problem). The 7950 can probably overclock better and has about six times more 64 bit performance.

Overclocked, the 670 would use about the same amount of power while being slightly slower (although still, probably not enough for the 7950 to distinguish itself from the 670 unless the VRAM becomes a problem. Overclocked, it might. The 7950 is the safer *investment*, but both are adequate cards) if it acts like the 680 does versus the 7970.

Diablo 3 is probably less intense on the gaming cards than even World of Warcraft is.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 8:17:04 PM

Good luck finding a 670 that's in stock.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 11, 2012 6:06:11 PM

UVB076 said:
Good luck finding a 670 that's in stock.


The 670 has been consistently in stock ever since launch and still is. It seems that I underestimated it's performance a little, it's almost identical to the 680 in performance (no doubt about it, that's almost assuredly evidence of a VRAM bottleneck because they have the same VRAM bandwidth) despite it's being significantly cheaper and using a good deal less electricity. Overclocked, the 7950 should still meet or beat it, but it'll all be too close to see a difference between any of these high end cards (7950, 7970, 670, 680). If you want to overclock or want a lot of DP performance, then go 7950. If you don't want to overclock and don't care about the DP performance, then grab the 670. Can't really go wrong with either card at this point.

However, the 7950 will probably drop in price sooner or later, so if you want it, you might want to wait a week or so and see if it drops. If not, then buy whichever one you want.
m
0
l
May 14, 2012 8:39:09 PM

blazorthon said:
The 670 has been consistently in stock ever since launch and still is. It seems that I underestimated it's performance a little, it's almost identical to the 680 in performance (no doubt about it, that's almost assuredly evidence of a VRAM bottleneck because they have the same VRAM bandwidth) despite it's being significantly cheaper and using a good deal less electricity. Overclocked, the 7950 should still meet or beat it, but it'll all be too close to see a difference between any of these high end cards (7950, 7970, 670, 680). If you want to overclock or want a lot of DP performance, then go 7950. If you don't want to overclock and don't care about the DP performance, then grab the 670. Can't really go wrong with either card at this point.

However, the 7950 will probably drop in price sooner or later, so if you want it, you might want to wait a week or so and see if it drops. If not, then buy whichever one you want.

Sorry I just implied that the NVIDIA card would be out of stock because of how much it dominates the AMD cards.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 14, 2012 9:06:46 PM

UVB076 said:
Good luck finding a 670 that's in stock.

I'm not going to post any links on here for good reason, but I will say the 670 can be found on the net. You just have to look out side the normal retailers that most people use on here aka newegg, amazon, tiger direct, etc...

m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 14, 2012 10:55:50 PM

UVB076 said:
Sorry I just implied that the NVIDIA card would be out of stock because of how much it dominates the AMD cards.


That's stupid. The 670 and 7970 trade blows. The 670 doesn't dominate the 7970 at all. The 7970 even beats the 680 in several gaming situations.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 15, 2012 12:33:42 AM

blazorthon said:
That's stupid. The 670 and 7970 trade blows. The 670 doesn't dominate the 7970 at all. The 7970 even beats the 680 in several gaming situations.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5818/nvidia-geforce-gtx-6... <----- It looks like the gtx 670 beats the 7970 more times than naught in games. The few games the 7970 comes out ahead it's by a slim margin vs the times the 670 wins out it's by a big margin. Figure in that the 670 cost $100 less and uses less juice and runs cooler it's hard to say no to the 670.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 15, 2012 1:04:14 AM

Total the FPS results of the top quality 2560x1600 benchmarks for each game and AMD has 557.2 with the 7970 and Nvidia has 562.1 with the 670. That's is very close, with the 670 only averaging just under 1% faster. So, the 670 does not beat the 7970 much at all in performance. Going to the Eyefinity benchmarks shows the 7970 beating the 670 (and even the 680) much more significantly than that and more often. So, the 670 wins because of it's lower price and power consumption. However, in terms of raw performance, it does not "dominate" the 7970 at ALL. If we switch out the SSAA benchmark of Portal 2 for the MSAA version, the 7970 wins in total FPS. Regardless of that, where's that big margin that you were talking about?

Oh, and the 7970 won six out of 11 benchmarks... So yeah, it won more than the 670 did at the lowest resolution that most buyers of these cards would use. Also, the 670 is not $100 cheaper than the 7970 and for idle (display off), the 7970 uses less power than the 670, so it picks up on lost ground if your computer ever idles with the display off, even if it's catching up slowly.

As for cooler, try comparing a non-reference 7970 to the 670s and 680s. Reviews always compare reference ones and we all know that the reference 7970 cooler is junk, so people assume that the card itself sucks in temps and noise when in fact several non-reference coolers keep it very cool and quiet.

So, all it would take for the 7970 to be a true competitor is a small price drop. Considering that last I checked, there were several models at $450, a $50 to $60 drop is all it would take.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 16, 2012 9:48:54 PM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

By dominate, that implies that it wins in performance substantially, which it does not, it only wins in performance for the money and even then, only in lower than 6MP resolutions with proper quality and AA/AF and even then, there is no noticeable difference across the board at 4MP resolutions either. Also, it's a $50 spread between the cheapest 670 and the cheapest 7970, not an $80 (still too high, but it's a good deal lower than an $80 difference). This cheap 7970 just happens to have an excellent non-reference cooler. Let's also not forget how the 7900 cards come with multiple free gifts that total about $100 in freebies. Even if you don't want them, you can just sell them and voila, the 7970 is significantly cheaper than the 670. Then, the only problem with the 7970 would be that it uses somewhat more power than the 670.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 25, 2012 11:52:19 PM

Make it public.
m
0
l
May 26, 2012 6:22:54 PM

Just got a gtx 680 so how does the rest of this look...




CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.90 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($183.49 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($52.99 @ NCIX US)
Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($128.99 @ Newegg)
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 2GB Video Card ($524.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue ATX Full Tower Case ($149.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 950W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($117.24 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: LG GH22NS90B DVD/CD Writer ($22.98 @ Newegg)
Monitor: Asus VS248H-P 24.0" Monitor ($186.13 @ B&H)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) ($79.99 @ Newegg)
m
0
l
May 26, 2012 6:25:17 PM

Buying everythign either tuesday or wed btw.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 26, 2012 6:34:47 PM

It looks great, but I'd buy a cheaper motherboard, a PSU with a different brand (Corsair, Antec, and Seasonic are usually the best) and lower wattage (unless SLI is intended), and I would have gotten the GTX 670 4GB instead of the 680 (averages 3% to 7% slower at stock and a minor overclock brings it up to 680 performance. The 670 4GB would have been better for future proofing and it wouldn't have hurt performance noticeably and if you overclock, performance would not have been hurt at all).
m
0
l
May 26, 2012 7:25:13 PM

Never ever heard there was 4gb 670s. And the 680 was.. I guess you could say a gift. So I'm not too worried
m
0
l
!