4. Install the program and extract the windows 98 files to an easily accessible location
5. Get a usb drive (assuming your motherboard supports booting from them) then use the application to format the drive, ticking 'Make MS-DOS bootable drive' or something like that the select the folder containing the files you extracted.
6. Format the drive
7. Once it`s done make a txt file on the drive called autoexec.txt and put this line of code in it without quotes
"1.atiflash.exe -f -p 0 bios.rom -scansii"
then rename the txt file autoexec.bat (ensure you have file extensions enabled)
8. Rename your old bios 'bios.rom' you could name it something else but you would have to edit the above code and then put it on your USB
10. shutdown your system and enter the motherboard BIOS, try to find a setting that makes the computer use the intergrated graphics on your CPU in preferance to a discrete card
11. try to find a setting that uses display from intergrated graphics first in the bios
12. exit bios and let your computer reboot or just shut it down it does not really matter
13. Re-insert your gpu ENSURE YOUR COMPTER IS OFF YOU WILL FRY YOUR GPU AND/OR MOTHERBOARD IF YOUR COMPUTER IS ON!!!!
14. Start up your computer and enter the boot menu, select USB-HDD
15. You should see a Windows 98 splash then a bunch of lines of code ending with something like 'reboot to complete update' if you don't you either did something incorrectly or I suck at writing guides
16. Do what it says and undo the BIOS settings mentioned earlier
17. If the system boots correctly then you have succsefully fixed your grpahics card