Lock the Taskbar does not work

December 15, 2004 11:07:05 AM

I like to have 2 row high taskbar in my XP but after every startup of the
computer the Taskbar is only a one row high. Locking the Taskbar does not
preserve the settings. My another XP machine does not have this "problem".
What can I do to have 2 row high taskbar after startup?

More about : lock taskbar work

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 10:47:29 AM

"Iivari" <Iivari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| I like to have 2 row high taskbar in my XP but after every startup of the
| computer the Taskbar is only a one row high. Locking the Taskbar does not
| preserve the settings. My another XP machine does not have this "problem".
| What can I do to have 2 row high taskbar after startup?

After setting up your taskbar, go to
Line 54,(Save Settings on Exit)

Save the .REG File to a hard disk.
Double click the .REG File; answer yes to the "Registry Editor" prompt.
(Open the .REG file in Notepad to view its contents.)
Then logoff, logon.
!