Lock the Taskbar does not work

I like to have 2 row high taskbar in my XP but after every startup of the
computer the Taskbar is only a one row high. Locking the Taskbar does not
preserve the settings. My another XP machine does not have this "problem".
What can I do to have 2 row high taskbar after startup?
1 answer Last reply
More about lock taskbar work

    "Iivari" <Iivari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | I like to have 2 row high taskbar in my XP but after every startup of the
    | computer the Taskbar is only a one row high. Locking the Taskbar does not
    | preserve the settings. My another XP machine does not have this "problem".
    | What can I do to have 2 row high taskbar after startup?

    After setting up your taskbar, go to
    Line 54,(Save Settings on Exit)

    Save the .REG File to a hard disk.
    Double click the .REG File; answer yes to the "Registry Editor" prompt.
    (Open the .REG file in Notepad to view its contents.)
    Then logoff, logon.

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP