Fantastic Four?

Ryan wrote:

> Or a Fantastic Failure?

I just an "exclusive preview" of the game on F/X. It included no actual
gameplay -- that's not a good sign in my opinion.

Grinder wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> Or a Fantastic Failure?
>

> I just an "exclusive preview" of the game on F/X. It included no actual
> gameplay -- that's not a good sign in my opinion.

Ok, I take it back. An addition preview does have a few seconds worth
of gameplay in it.

Grinder <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in

> I just an "exclusive preview" of the game on F/X. It included no
> actual gameplay -- that's not a good sign in my opinion.

I played it, on the PC. Not terribly impressed.

--
Marc

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as
outraged as those who are."--Benjamin Franklin