file names in blue text?

December 15, 2004 12:17:54 PM

all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.

how did this happen / where is this setting?

can i change it to another color?

--

More about : file names blue text

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 1:30:16 PM

blue = compressed

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"arass" wrote:
| all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
|
| how did this happen / where is this setting?
|
| can i change it to another color?
|
| --

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 11:12:29 PM

You can change color to black in folder options->view->uncheck show
encrypted or compressed NTFS giles in color.

"arass" <doNOTreply@aol.com> wrote in message
> all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
>
> how did this happen / where is this setting?
>
> can i change it to another color?

December 16, 2004 10:41:51 AM

"arass" <doNOTreply@aol.com> wrote:
| all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
|
| how did this happen / where is this setting?
|
| can i change it to another color?

To change it to another color:

TweakUI for XP
Explorer
Colors

If TweakUI is not installed on your system, then download it from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...
Note: V2.10.0.0 needs at least Windows XP SP 1
!