file names in blue text?

all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.

how did this happen / where is this setting?

can i change it to another color?

More about file names blue text

    blue = compressed

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "arass" wrote:
    | all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
    |
    | how did this happen / where is this setting?
    |
    | can i change it to another color?
    |
    | --

    You can change color to black in folder options->view->uncheck show
    encrypted or compressed NTFS giles in color.

    "arass" <doNOTreply@aol.com> wrote in message
    > all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
    >
    > how did this happen / where is this setting?
    >
    > can i change it to another color?

    "arass" <doNOTreply@aol.com> wrote:
    | all my files that are not associated to a program are in blue text.
    |
    | how did this happen / where is this setting?
    |
    | can i change it to another color?

    To change it to another color:

    TweakUI for XP
    Explorer
    Colors

    If TweakUI is not installed on your system, then download it from
    Note: V2.10.0.0 needs at least Windows XP SP 1