Media Net account cannot be verified at this time

I have a medianet account with POP3 access to my RoadRunner email
account, but for the last five days or so have been unable to access
it. I am able to connect to the Internet, but when I go into "mail &
messaging," then "Media Net Mail," I get the folloiwing message:

"Your Media Net account cannot be verified at this
time...please try again later."

I am using a Sony Ericsson Z500 phone. Customer service and tech
support seem to have no clue about what the problem might be. They have
initiated a "case" and promised to look into it.

What could the problem be? (BTW, I am able to log into medianet acount
via my PC and view RR mail THERE, so I know my medianet account is
still there).

try Cingular 866-490-2666
this is tech support guru style.