Windows XP Default Open File Setup

Alrighty, I've got a good one.

I've got a user that wants to set up his Outlook so that when he goes to
attach a file, it opens, by default, to a specific Directory other than the
My Documents Folder. I tried checking in the registry under
HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common\Open Find\Microsoft
Outlook\Settings\Insert File and found some keys in that folder, but it's
binary, and I'm not even sure if that's where I should be to change this.

Is it possible to change the default Insert File location, and if so, how?

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
--
William
~My work is a game, a very serious game.

    "William Anderson" <wanderson75@hotmail.com> wrote:
    | I've got a user that wants to set up his Outlook so that when he goes to
    | attach a file, it opens, by default, to a specific Directory other than the
    | My Documents Folder. I tried checking in the registry under
    | HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common\Open Find\Microsoft
    | Outlook\Settings\Insert File and found some keys in that folder, but it's
    | binary, and I'm not even sure if that's where I should be to change this.
    |
    | Is it possible to change the default Insert File location, and if so, how?
    |
    | Any help is much appreciated.

    If you get no help here, then for expert help with
    IE, MyIE2/Maxthon, Outlook (Express),
    visit http://forum.aumha.org/viewforum.php?f=7

Configuration Default Microsoft Windows XP