Inno3d gt 440 driver for win7 64bit

euko

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012
I have installed a brand new GPU Inno3d gt 440 but was so frustrated that I couldn't make it work when I installed the nvidia provided drivers suited for it. My computer got blue screen and that I need to run safe mode and uninstall the driver then it will work again with the default microsoft graphic driver. I tried GeForce 295.73 Driver WHQL, GeForce 285.62 Driver WHQL and GeForce/ION Driver v270.61 WHQL. none of this worked. My OS is Windows 7 ultimate and my core i5 processor. Any suggestion what should I do? Thank you guys... any help would be appreciated..

Solution
Hey, guess what? Try using the card and see if it works on another OS or another system? If not, then there is a very high chance that you got a defective board.

Cucu90

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012
i have exact this problem. I run a game and monitor going black. i uninstall driver and i installed microsoft win 7 default driver version 275.33 and work perfect. I had installed the 295.73 driver when I hav problems. It happens sometimes when running a game of it I black screen of the monitor, then restart pc on again after a few seconds. It happens every time but became annoying. Sorry for my bad english.