A Story About A Sign

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Ok I live in Milwaukee, about 25 miles away is a store the sells bongs
in Kenosha, we all knew guys that went there and told us about it.
They said you couldn't miss it.

So when I turned 18 and was old enough to actually buy a bong me and
my friend started driving down to Kenosha, well we saw this sign here
is the picture of the sign http://whiterap.spymac.com/bong800.jpg

Thing is it's not a bong store, it's a park
http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/parks/specific/bong/

We were stupid.

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?
11 answers Last reply
More about story sign
  1. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On 8 Jul 2005 19:56:00 -0700, "The Psychedelic Pope"
    <tadapope@aol.com> wrote:

    >That picture with the Bong road sign is a keeper for sure - just
    >downloaded it for my
    >stoner pics collection. Thanks!

    I'm pretty sure I've seen pix of that sign before. What was that page
    in National Lampoon called? "True Facts"?

    >BTW, you look Urkeled.
    >
    >We have a park here in Willits, California
    >named Bud park - right across from the
    >city police building. There's usually some
    >people burning one in that park too! :)

    Based on this website <http://www.burlingtonnews.net/bong.html> I'd
    say people are using Bong Recreation Area as a bong recreation area.

    <excerpt>

    Located outside of Burlington Wisconsin, Bong Park is extremely high
    in paranormal activity......Spectral lights are witnessed in the
    woods.... Many have witnessed UFO sightings in this area. There is
    also cultist activity here....many stories of paranormal activity here
    such as manifestations of spirits, strange mists, unidentifiable
    noises and strange lights......may have experienced multiple
    abductions from this area. Our investigation of this area is still
    ongoing.

    Take the blue trail from the beach and head to the S.E. side of the
    lake, by the big oaks and the huge gully. Talk about a powerful place,
    Same with Vista picnic look-out area!

    The Following are 'suspicious' areas of Bong that we are
    investigating.

    Seems to be an intra-dimensional portal

    We also noticed 'sensations' due to a electromagnetic field
    surrounding Bong. ie.
    throbbing of the 3rd eye, dizziness, ringing in ears, headaches

    [Must be smoking some salvia too]

    notice the activities we were able to photograph after the sun goes
    down.
    Corral Gayle and I went out there around 1:30 a.m. during the time the
    vortexes would be most active.

    While standing outside the car, shooting photos of ufos, I heard a
    growl coming from the wooded area behind me. I ignored it, thinking it
    was just some animal. At this point of time, I felt some sort of
    intra-dimensional creature rush out of the woods coming right at me.
    Although , now my skin is crawling, and Iam frightened, I took another
    photo of the ufo that appears in photo 1
    I feel the creature standing behind and over me. I feel his anger and
    a mental thought projecting from him ' to get out of here!'. As you
    see in the photo, some sort of electromagnetic flux has presented
    itself and no longer can my camera
    capture anything except this energy surrounding me.

    </excerpt>

    It just goes on and on and on
  2. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "The
    Psychedelic Pope" <tadapope@aol.com> On 8 Jul 2005 19:56:00 -0700 this
    person wrote:

    >That picture with the Bong road sign is a keeper for sure - just
    >downloaded it for my
    >stoner pics collection. Thanks!
    >
    >BTW, you look Urkeled.

    That's not me, I found that picture on the web. But the story is
    true, about how we drove to that damn park thinking it was a bong
    store.

    >We have a park here in Willits, California
    >named Bud park - right across from the
    >city police building. There's usually some
    >people burning one in that park too! :)

    Cool name for a park.

    -
    Can we stop fighting, and start living?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and L Sternn
    <lincolnfs@hm.net> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:28:03 -0700 this person
    wrote:

    >I'm pretty sure I've seen pix of that sign before. What was that page
    >in National Lampoon called? "True Facts"?

    It's a real sign and the story about how I drove to the park cause I
    thought it was a bong store is true.

    -
    Can we stop fighting, and start living?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <l4utc1d8o4m57iop9elnm31ffbu4v3u6h5@4ax.com>, Pete Zahut
    <email@changedaddress.net> wrote:

    >Ok I live in Milwaukee, about 25 miles away is a store the sells bongs
    >in Kenosha, we all knew guys that went there and told us about it.
    >They said you couldn't miss it.
    >
    >So when I turned 18 and was old enough to actually buy a bong me and
    >my friend started driving down to Kenosha, well we saw this sign here
    >is the picture of the sign http://whiterap.spymac.com/bong800.jpg
    >
    >Thing is it's not a bong store, it's a park
    >http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/parks/specific/bong/
    >
    >We were stupid.
    >
    >-
    >Can we stop fighting, and start living?

    He's back
  5. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and uppeh ure
    hoeler <upyours@your.hole> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:03:19 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >In article <l4utc1d8o4m57iop9elnm31ffbu4v3u6h5@4ax.com>, Pete Zahut
    ><email@changedaddress.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Ok I live in Milwaukee, about 25 miles away is a store the sells bongs
    >>in Kenosha, we all knew guys that went there and told us about it.
    >>They said you couldn't miss it.
    >>
    >>So when I turned 18 and was old enough to actually buy a bong me and
    >>my friend started driving down to Kenosha, well we saw this sign here
    >>is the picture of the sign http://whiterap.spymac.com/bong800.jpg
    >>
    >>Thing is it's not a bong store, it's a park
    >>http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/parks/specific/bong/
    >>
    >>We were stupid.
    >>
    >>-
    >>Can we stop fighting, and start living?
    >

    >He's back

    Who's back?

    -
    Can we stop fighting, and start living?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In alt.games.video.xbox uppeh ure hoeler <upyours@your.hole> wrote:

    > He's back

    "he" never left. "he" has more sock puppets than a sock factory, and "he"
    enjoys talking to them.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <11cu5umj0mejj4b@corp.supernews.com>, Doug Jacobs
    <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote:

    >In alt.games.video.xbox uppeh ure hoeler <upyours@your.hole> wrote:
    >
    >> He's back
    >
    >"he" never left. "he" has more sock puppets than a sock factory, and "he"
    >enjoys talking to them.

    Are you him to? Heh heh...bye Pete
  8. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "uppeh ure hoeler" <upyours@your.hole> wrote in message
    > In article <11cu5umj0mejj4b@corp.supernews.com>, Doug Jacobs
    > <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote:
    >
    >>In alt.games.video.xbox uppeh ure hoeler <upyours@your.hole> wrote:
    >>
    >>> He's back
    >>
    >>"he" never left. "he" has more sock puppets than a sock factory, and "he"
    >>enjoys talking to them.
    >

    > Are you him to? Heh heh...bye Pete

    Not even close.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    lol!

    Pete Zahut wrote:

    > Ok I live in Milwaukee, about 25 miles away is a store the sells bongs
    > in Kenosha, we all knew guys that went there and told us about it.
    > They said you couldn't miss it.
    >
    > So when I turned 18 and was old enough to actually buy a bong me and
    > my friend started driving down to Kenosha, well we saw this sign here
    > is the picture of the sign http://whiterap.spymac.com/bong800.jpg
    >
    > Thing is it's not a bong store, it's a park
    > http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/parks/specific/bong/
    >
    > We were stupid.
    >
    > -
    > Can we stop fighting, and start living?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Pete Zahut" <> You need to set up your newsreader to quote correctly.
    Good luck with that newbie.

    Everytime someone chars your flaccid butthole, your lame response is to make
    a newsreader-format remark. Quote this, beeeyaaatch.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Dandy Andy"
    <dandy@andy.com> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:51:01 -0400 this person wrote:

    >"Pete Zahut" <> You need to set up your newsreader to quote correctly.
    >Good luck with that newbie.
    >>

    >Everytime someone chars your flaccid butthole, your lame response is to make
    >a newsreader-format remark. Quote this, beeeyaaatch.

    Well you didn't take my advice, so I'm plonking you. I'm sure alot of
    other people have plonked you as well.

    Talk to ya never again noob.

    -
    Can we stop fighting, and start living?