Modifying the WinXP Help

Does anyone know if there is a util or how I can modify the WinXP Help page
to incorporate some of our IT corporate help information that would include
links to intranet support pages and helpdesk email addresses?

"JLemmon" <JLemmon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| Does anyone know if there is a util or how I can modify the WinXP Help page
| to incorporate some of our IT corporate help information that would include
| links to intranet support pages and helpdesk email addresses?

microsoft.public.helpauthoring is a newsgroup exclusively for help-related questions

Thanks, I will see what I can find out over there.