Modifying the WinXP Help

December 15, 2004 5:23:05 PM

Does anyone know if there is a util or how I can modify the WinXP Help page
to incorporate some of our IT corporate help information that would include
links to intranet support pages and helpdesk email addresses?

More about : modifying winxp

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 12:04:49 PM

"JLemmon" <JLemmon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| Does anyone know if there is a util or how I can modify the WinXP Help page
| to incorporate some of our IT corporate help information that would include
| links to intranet support pages and helpdesk email addresses?

microsoft.public.helpauthoring is a newsgroup exclusively for help-related questions
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 12:04:50 PM

Thanks, I will see what I can find out over there.

!