problem with Netscape

When I try to do a search on the Netscape web site, I get "This page cannot
be displayed." I always did before with no problem. Any suggestions? TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about problem netscape

    Netscape is not a Microsoft product. Please visit
    the Netscape support web site.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "nuzzmark" wrote:

    | When I try to do a search on the Netscape web site, I get "This page cannot
    | be displayed." I always did before with no problem. Any suggestions? TIA

Configuration Netscape Customization Microsoft Windows XP