Ever DO IT Outside?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
doing it outside.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg

Have you ever DONE IT outside?

Also what do you think of the pictures?

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.com> wrote in message
>I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
> doing it outside.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>
> Have you ever DONE IT outside?

Its obvious that you have and never will DO IT anywhere.

> Also what do you think of the pictures?
>

> -
> Can we stop fighting, and start living?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

You're such a loser virgin.

"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.com> wrote in message
> I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
> doing it outside.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>
> Have you ever DONE IT outside?
>
> Also what do you think of the pictures?
>

> -
> Can we stop fighting, and start living?

Odin

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

yes.. i've taken a whizz out doors.. big deal..

http://tinyurl.com/cxrbq

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.com> wrote in message
>I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
> doing it outside.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>
> Have you ever DONE IT outside?

Have I ever done what they're doing in the picture?
Pulling on a girls hair while rubbing my crotch on her ass... why yes, I
have!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "The Angelic
Hornet" <hornetude@gmail.com> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:15:02 GMT this
person wrote:

>"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.com> wrote in message
>>I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
>> doing it outside.
>>
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>>
>> Have you ever DONE IT outside?
>
>Have I ever done what they're doing in the picture?
>Pulling on a girls hair while rubbing my crotch on her ass... why yes, I
>have!

Post pictures of it like I did.

-

Once Upon A Time Lots42 wrote:

>I have fooled around with a female outside.

Maybe someday she'll let you inside.

**
Captain Infinity
...no, wait....a female what? <--THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.graphics.photoshop (More info?)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:53:11 GMT, Captain Infinity
<Infinity@captaininfinity.us> wrote:

>Once Upon A Time Lots42 wrote:
>
>>I have fooled around with a female outside.
>
>Maybe someday she'll let you inside.
>

>**
>Captain Infinity
> ...no, wait....a female what? <--THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Yup. Without a hint about the species there is no telling how they
may engage in what by young Lots42 passes for communication --although
I have a hunch it isn't necessarily American Sign Language.

Cheers,

Jaime

....also, just occurred to me that he did not specify whether she was
dead or alive either. Maybe he fooled with her outside her grave
(even companion and other types of animals tend to get their own
graves in this far more sensitive time and age).

On second thought on that, you might not have to worry about KRABS
(young Billy's most sensitive krabs excepted), but what about maggots?
Would he really want to be let inside and risk getting a maggot stuck
in his urethra? I mean, like GROSS, man!

Pete Zahut wrote:

> I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
> doing it outside.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>
> Have you ever DONE IT outside?
>
> Also what do you think of the pictures?
>

> -
> Can we stop fighting, and start living?

Not with a partner! lol

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "The Angelic
> Hornet" <hornetude@gmail.com> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:15:02 GMT this
> person wrote:
>
>>"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.com> wrote in message
>>>I found a few pictures while searching google images of some people
>>> doing it outside.
>>>
>>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease.jpg
>>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/privacyplease2.jpg
>>>
>>> Have you ever DONE IT outside?
>>
>>Have I ever done what they're doing in the picture?
>>Pulling on a girls hair while rubbing my crotch on her ass... why yes, I
>>have!
>>

> Post pictures of it like I did.

do I have to be outside when I post the pictures?

Lots42 wrote:
> I have fooled around with a female outside.

Sheep and 11 year olds don't count

"GT4 KickAss" <GT4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Lots42 wrote:
> > I have fooled around with a female outside.
> >

> Sheep and 11 year olds don't count
LMMFAO