Quick Launch customization problem!!!

I am not able to create the quick launch bar on my toolbar. I tried
everything and it is still not working. I tried creating it from every angle
and it still wont work. When I rightclick/toolbars/quicklaunch...it tells
me that
it cannot create toolbar. Does anyone know what is going on????
It used to work and then one day, nothing!
I have never had this problem before.
I appreciate the help!!!

BURT

Dena,
Did you UNLOCK the toolbar before your attempt?
Right click on the taskbar (an empty spot) and UNcheck "Lock the Toolbar",
then Right click it again and mouse on TOOLBAR and check Quick Launch...
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan

"Dena" wrote:

> I am not able to create the quick launch bar on my toolbar. I tried
> everything and it is still not working. I tried creating it from every angle
> and it still wont work. When I rightclick/toolbars/quicklaunch...it tells
> me that
> it cannot create toolbar. Does anyone know what is going on????
> It used to work and then one day, nothing!
> I have never had this problem before.
> I appreciate the help!!!

"Cannot create Toolbar" error when you enable Quick Launch:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/qlerror.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User