Message To Matting

Hey Matting, I have you in my kill file, but that doesn't mean I don't
see your posts when I'm on google groups.

Anyway I noticed that I had you in my kill file for about 2 months
now.

I'm just wondering why you've replied to every thread I started over
the last 2 months?

When I was on google groups I noticed that you really don't talk to
anyone else, or talk about anyone else besides me.

I was wondering if you realized that you make yourself look like a
total loser?

Now that you know that you're making yourself look like a total loser
will you not repond to this?

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> BTW, did you give it to Pete or did he give it to you?

The reason that I and others laugh at you is your obsession with
getting the last word in.

Reply now puppy.

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> BTW, did you give it to Pete or did he give it to you?
>
> The reason that I and others laugh at you is your obsession with
> getting the last word in.
>
> Reply now puppy.

LOL. Why do you keep saying "others"? Are you that big of a loser that you
don't realize that YOU are the person who claims to support YOU (just using
different names). You are pitiful man. I love how you think you own
someone but you have been flamed by almost everyone who has ever read a post
of yours or your alter egos. For a dumb ass who has me in your killfile,
you sure a hell respond to me a lot. Who is the puppy? Go ahead dumb ass,
respond to me with one of your alter egos.

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> For a dumb ass who has me in your killfile,
> you sure a hell respond to me a lot.

Google has a killfile? I guess no one ever told this guy about
headers.

Maybe do a search on it, idiot.

Reply now puppy.