I Own Matting

another desperate athazagoraphobic who should understand what
harassment and being a chemical nuisance are, but whose compulsive lust
to be recognized is overwhelmed by compulsion.

it's been done before.

WARNING: Your ass is not a docking station for your head.

<hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Watch this.

> "but whose compulsive lust to be recognized is overwhelmed by compulsion."

okay. that made no sense. ugh. ;o)

hiv_steve@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am famous on usenet.
>
> I make pointless posts to see if people that have nothing going on will
> reply and guess what, you replied.

again, there is better things for you to do with your post crack-whore
prostitute experience, than do this. why don't you travel to New Jersey
or something?

"RKRM" <rkrm@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> WARNING: Your ass is not a docking station for your head.

LOL!

In article <QLSdnSVuNphHq0zfRVn-1g@comcast.com>, rkrm@NOSPAMcomcast.net
says...

>WARNING: Your ass is not a docking station for your head.

LMAO!!! Thanks for letting JoJo in on this secret. I've been using it for
years.