Three monitors one video card

fangelo

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
Hello,
Anyone know how to run 3 moitors in windows 7 with a Radeon HD 6750 Card? The box says that it supports upto 3 displays but I can only get 2 to work at any one time

Wolfshadw

Titan
It's called an Eyefinity set up. One monitor must be connected to the DisplayPort of your graphics card; either natively (your monitor has a diplayport input) or through the use of a displayport adapter.

If you are already utilizing such a set up, check in Catalyst Control Center to see if there is a setting to enable Eyefinity.

-Wolf sends

Edit: Specifically which HD6750 did you purchase? Could you provide a link?

jerseygamer

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2007
Active Display port adapters are at the very least 80$. They MUST come with USB or external power supply. 99% of the so called active adapters create latency or are actualy passive china brand junk.

vollman1

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011

I am using an active adapter now to run my third monitor and it doesn't have a usb or external power supply ;)

And, mine cost me around $30 as mentioned.

Works fine.

wodewick

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but my recent investigations into Eyefinity and 3D suggest that, if you have a 120Hz monitor, you will need dual link, if however, you're using a 60hz at 1080p then single link will suffice. So passive 3D on eyefinity, you use single, active (3d vision) you need dual.