Halo 2 Help Please - Quarantine Level

Hi all,

I'm well stuck in Halo 2 and am hoping that someone can help out.

The level I am on is Quarrantine. Basically I have just battled my way
through a snowy level which starts off with an Enforcer sentinel attacking a
Wraith After killing the Sentinels and Enforcer I acquire the Wraith and
head over 2 bridges. This leads me to a passage way with 2 doors. Either
door I take lands me in the same room where a Enforcer sentinel is hovering
just above the doors. After blasting him, a ghost appears from across the
map up high and zooms around and attacks. With them out of the way I follow
the map around to the right then bear left. At the end of this is a door
way up high, forcing me to leave my current vehicle. This door leads into a
room with a free warthog and ghost. From here I end up in another snowy
area with 1 friendly covenant on foot and one in a Ghost. This is where I
am lost! I have no idea where to go from here.
Hopefully from my description you know where I am on the map. Can anyone
point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,

B.

Bowser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm well stuck in Halo 2 and am hoping that someone can help out.
>
> The level I am on is Quarrantine. Basically I have just battled my way
> through a snowy level which starts off with an Enforcer sentinel attacking a
> Wraith After killing the Sentinels and Enforcer I acquire the Wraith and
> head over 2 bridges. This leads me to a passage way with 2 doors. Either
> door I take lands me in the same room where a Enforcer sentinel is hovering
> just above the doors. After blasting him, a ghost appears from across the
> map up high and zooms around and attacks. With them out of the way I follow
> the map around to the right then bear left. At the end of this is a door
> way up high, forcing me to leave my current vehicle. This door leads into a
> room with a free warthog and ghost. From here I end up in another snowy
> area with 1 friendly covenant on foot and one in a Ghost. This is where I
> am lost! I have no idea where to go from here.
> Hopefully from my description you know where I am on the map. Can anyone
> point me in the right direction please?

I loaded up Quarantine Zone, but could not, with certainty, tell where
you are. Stuff like "a ghost appears from across the map," just doesn't
help much. At any rate, this walkthrough might help:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/halo_2_j.txt

Thanks Grinder the links helped a lot. Its very detailed. I have had to
back track to find my place and I am now progressing.

Cheers!

B.