My first build please help me

simjracer

Honorable
May 9, 2012
Hi all this is my first time on here so please be nice to me :ange: i just starting to build my first computer and need some help !!!!!

i've gone the AMD way due to money and got all the part from ebay coz i dont know any computer websites, im looking to upgrade some parts to finish the build off but im suck to what the best one is due to money and what i want from it.
i want my pc to download and upload
watch movies & music
burning large files (dvds/dual layers size)
internet
gaming
multitasking
moving files about

this is my setup i got so far

motherboard : ASRock 960GM-GS3 FX
cpu : AMD SEMPRON 140 2.7GHz AM3
ram: Kingston 4GB DDR3 1066MHz 240-pin DIMM
hhd: SEAGATE 320GB SATA II 7200RPM
psu: 500 watts
gpu: on board motherboard
o/s: windows 7 64bit

i want to upgrade the cpu to a bulldozer but i dont know which one to get i got about £150 for one
also upgrade the psu to a 850 watts artic blue about £35
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silent-850W-ATX-PC-Power-Supply-Unit-120-mm-Blue-Cooling-Fan-850-Watt-PSU-/300680683613?pt=UK_Computing_PowerSupplies_EH&hash=item4601f7205d#ht_1880wt_754

plus the RAM to Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600mhz dimm about £45
and the GPU i like to get the Radeon HD 6950 about £100 ( for the amd Eyefinity technology) :D

if you know any site to which i can buy these parts for cheaper has i got the prices from ebay, and any other upgrades i can do to make it faster and better, plus what the best way to keep it cooler ???

how i need help on the setup has i dont know what one is best for me for eg.
{support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions} which one is best for me has i only got one hhd but in time will get a 2nd one, has i dont understand this ?????

sorry if this dont read right but im badly dyslexia so sorry but any help would be great and im from the uk.
thanks simon

p.s i like to know if a computer fair would be a great place to go and get the parts, has there one in Tolworth at the end of the month and that when im going to get the parts

Go with this cpu; it's plenty fast and affordable: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMD-BULLDOZER-FX4100-QUAD-CORE-3-6-GHZ-/270973209813?pt=UK_Computing_CPUs_Processors&hash=item3f17430cd5#ht_500wt_1416; newegg had it on sale for $100 a couple of days ago. If you're not a gamer, the onboard video with this cpu will do everything you need it to. Although your board supports bulldozers, it may require a bios flash to post with your new cpu, so save the old sempron until you try out the new one. You can flash with that cpu. That artic blue ps may be low end. I use antec or ocz; corsair and seasonic are also good. I recommend you check the specs of any ps before you order; a minimum of 30 amps total on one or more 12v rails should be on any quality brand.