20D: ATTACK OF THE WILLOWS !!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 4, 2005 11:09:00 PM

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/imag­e/45672693
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/imag­e/45672694

>Brett, looks like you are in your "bug" period. Hope you break free soon.

The Hummingbird period is coming up next. After that it's football,
and we all know what that means.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:52:10 PM

>The Hummingbird period is coming up next. After that it's
>football, and we all know what that means.

>Macro's of cheerleaders?

Hey that reminds me, I need to stock up on Roofies!
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:41:53 PM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> Willow Flies just love the 20D!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/45672693
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/45672694

Nice use of flash in the second one. Many would not even think of using
flash. I would, however, had cropped out the leaves in the lower portion of
the shot as they look overy bright and unatural.
John
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 1:20:14 AM

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/imag­e/45672693
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/imag­e/45672694

>>Brett, looks like you are in your "bug" period. Hope you break
>>free soon.

>The Hummingbird period is coming up next. After that it's
>football, and we all know what that means.

Macro's of cheerleaders?

Bart
!