Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Build < 1000 Gaming Computer (Help Wanted)

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 10, 2012 12:59:11 AM

So I just got a job and was suddenly inspired to build the PC I've always dreamed of. The one that goes "Vroom-Vroom" when it starts up, runs almost everything on ultra, handles multiple tasks (Like a game and the internet + like iTunes or something), the works.

Then I realized money existed and with my spotty hours it'd take too long for me to save up that thousand-something dollars to buy an Alienware or create an iBuyPower so I was suggested building my own PC.
Great.

Here's what I've got so far:

Approximate Purchase Date: Within this month or early next month.

Budget Range: Less then a thousand before rebates.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, movies, recording songs

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, CD-Drive, Wi-Fi, Network

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: The cheaper the better, I'm fond of New Egg

Country: America

Parts Preferences: No preference.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: The capability is nice

Monitor Resolution: Suitable to change

Additional Comments: A quiet storm. LEDS would be nice but not necessary.
---
Processor: i5 2400
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 M, LG 1155
GPU: HD Radeon 6850 1gb
(Considering Crossfire, I'm willing to go NVIDIA because the board also supports SLI. I think I can drop two hundred on a good GPU but not if my CPU is going to bottleneck it at all.)
Ram, Corsair Vengeance 4x4gb, DDR3 1600: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Power Supply: OCZ-ModXStream 750w
(I think I overdid it but I want a little extra.)
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Case: Gaurdian Case

I know I'm missing a heat sink so if anyone could subscribe one that'd be awesome.

Any tips/changes? Saving money helps.
May 10, 2012 1:10:01 AM

I'm not sure why it won't disable the smilies.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 1:13:37 AM

Fixed.
m
0
l
Related resources
May 10, 2012 1:15:45 AM

ASow123 said:
So I just got a job and was suddenly inspired to build the PC I've always dreamed of. The one that goes "Vroom-Vroom" when it starts up, runs almost everything on ultra, handles multiple tasks (Like a game and the internet + like iTunes or something), the works.

Then I realized money existed and with my spotty hours it'd take too long for me to save up that thousand-something dollars to buy an Alienware or create an iBuyPower so I was suggested building my own PC.
Great.

Here's what I've got so far:

Processor

ASUS Motherboard

GPU
(Considering Crossfire, I'm willing to go NVIDIA because the board also supports SLI. I think I can drop two hundred on a good GPU but not if my CPU is going to bottleneck it at all.)

Ram -
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Power Supply
(I think I overdid it but I want a little extra.)

Storage -
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Case

I know I'm missing a heat sink so if anyone could subscribe one that'd be awesome.

Any tips/changes? Saving money helps.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advic... <---- this is the sticky at the top of this forum. copy & paste this on here please.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 1:46:38 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-Case-RC-912-K... $59.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower ATX Case (RC-912-KKN1)

http://www.amazon.com/OCZ-Series-80PLUS-Performance-com... $89.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
OCZ ZS Series 750W 80PLUS Bronze High Performance Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $379.98 save: $10.00
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

or...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $374.98 save: $20.00 FREE SHIPPING
ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $41.99
Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory with heatshield Model PSD38G1600KH

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Barracuda-3-5-Inch-Intern... $70.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Seagate Barracuda 500 GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ 16 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive ST3500641AS-RK-Retail Kit

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050I1PGU/ref=pd_lpo_... $169.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1463-KR

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Premium-64bit-System-Buil... $99.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder DVD 1 Pack
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 1:57:18 AM

Why_Me said:
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-Case-RC-912-K... $59.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower ATX Case (RC-912-KKN1)

http://www.amazon.com/OCZ-Series-80PLUS-Performance-com... $89.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
OCZ ZS Series 750W 80PLUS Bronze High Performance Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $379.98 save: $10.00
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

or...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $374.98 save: $20.00 FREE SHIPPING
ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $41.99
Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory with heatshield Model PSD38G1600KH

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Barracuda-3-5-Inch-Intern... $70.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Seagate Barracuda 500 GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ 16 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive ST3500641AS-RK-Retail Kit

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JLNZXU/ref=pd_lpo_... $224.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
MSI GeForce GTX560 Ti 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/Mini HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N560GTX TI TWIN FROZR II OC

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Premium-64bit-System-Buil... $99.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder DVD 1 Pack

Couple questions:

During my random googling I found the HD Radeon 6850 to bench better then the GTX 560 TI, is the benching not marginable enough for me to scrape together the extra money for it? Diablo three is on my list of games to play, would both run it at around the same FPS on the highest settings? I realize Diablo 3 benches haven't been released but based on the recommended requirements.

Patriot/Corsair, is there any difference in them other then price and quantity? I remember reading somewhere that each ram has a timing and certain timings give you a small boost when gaming. Any idea what to look for there?

Is the i5 3750k a big upgrade from the 2400? For the price I mean.

If you had to narrow down the choices you've given which would you go with? Is there anything from my build that's salvageable? You seemed to have completely changed it, which I have no problems with at all.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:02:03 AM

here you go ill give it my best shot

with no Overclocking abilities these are going to be the best choice
Cpu/PSU:CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 and Intel Core i5-3450 - $302.98
Mobo/SSD:GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H and crucial m4 64GB - $224.98
NOTE: you said you wanted fast and this SSD will give you a fast start up i would highly suggest not getting it so you can spend more on something like a stronger graphics card
RAM:G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 1600 - $46.99
(very reliable company)
Case:Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower - $99.99
(think this one is a little over budget but it has a very sexy look to it if i had to choose a case under 100 it would be this one)
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB - $119.95
(the great sale for WD has come take it while its on 1Tb for around the same price as 500GB at the same speed)
GPU:HIS H785F2G2M Radeon HD 7850 - $219 with rebates
it comes very close a bit over $1000

if it is to much just say its to much and i will try my best to make it a little less expensive.

if anything tho i would change the case to make it more of a price to performance ratio and go less on the looks

edit: for D3 i would say go with a 7850 or better if anything(since you will buy it in a month) try to get a 670 that will run d3 very smoothly but 7850 will do the job as well

if anything spend money to get an i3 or a i5 ivy bridge that can't be overclocked and spend pretty much everything on the graphics card
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:07:55 AM

boulbox said:
here you go ill give it my best shot

with no Overclocking abilities these are going to be the best choice
Cpu/PSU:CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 and Intel Core i5-3450 - $302.98
Mobo/SSD:GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H and crucial m4 64GB - $224.98
NOTE: you said you wanted fast and this SSD will give you a fast start up i would highly suggest not getting it so you can spend more on something like a stronger graphics card
RAM:G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 1600 - $46.99
(very reliable company)
Case:Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower - $99.99
(think this one is a little over budget but it has a very sexy look to it if i had to choose a case under 100 it would be this one)
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB - $119.95
(the great sale for WD has come take it while its on 1Tb for around the same price as 500GB at the same speed)
GPU:HIS H785F2G2M Radeon HD 7850 - $219 with rebates
it comes very close a bit over $1000

if it is to much just say its to much and i will try my best to make it a little less expensive.

if anything tho i would change the case to make it more of a price to performance ratio and go less on the looks

edit: for D3 i would say go with a 7850 or better if anything(since you will buy it in a month) try to get a 670 that will run d3 very smoothly but 7850 will do the job as well

if anything spend money to get an i3 or a i5 ivy bridge that can't be overclocked and spend pretty much everything on the graphics card

So saying that this was perfectly my budget what would my bench marks be? Can this handle newer games on ultra and is it Crossfire compatible?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:08:33 AM

ASow123 said:
Couple questions:

During my random googling I found the HD Radeon 6850 to bench better then the GTX 560 TI, is the benching not marginable enough for me to scrape together the extra money for it? Diablo three is on my list of games to play, would both run it at around the same FPS on the highest settings? I realize Diablo 3 benches haven't been released but based on the recommended requirements.

Patriot/Corsair, is there any difference in them other then price and quantity? I remember reading somewhere that each ram has a timing and certain timings give you a small boost when gaming. Any idea what to look for there?

Is the i5 3750k a big upgrade from the 2400? For the price I mean.

If you had to narrow down the choices you've given which would you go with? Is there anything from my build that's salvageable? You seemed to have completely changed it, which I have no problems with at all.

I switched up that build when I remembered you needed a monitor. I threw a gtx 560 and not the gtx 560 ti in there. The 2400 doesn't over clock (locked cpu) and the 3750K does over clock (unlocked cpu "K").

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-560-amp... <--- look at this.
m
0
l

Best solution

May 10, 2012 2:08:59 AM

Check out my $850 build here:
http://www.squidoo.com/electronicandmore
Just get this SSD
http://www.amazon.com/Mushkin-Chronos-2-5-Inch-Solid-MK...
It'll end up being cheaper, plus you get the i5 3570K still, you also get a PSU that'll allow you to Crossfire and a motherboard doing it at 8x/8x.
Share
May 10, 2012 2:16:17 AM

Why_Me said:
I switched up that build when I remembered you needed a monitor. I threw a gtx 560 and not the gtx 560 ti in there. The 2400 doesn't over clock (locked cpu) and the 3750K does over clock (unlocked cpu "K").

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-560-amp... <--- look at this.

So what you're saying is the 560 is close enough to both the 560 TI and the HD Radeon for me to save a couple bucks and drop the TI?

Just making sure I'm understanding what I'm reading. It's actually kind of interesting that the 560 beats the Radeon and almost matches with the TI.

Can you look at Aznshinobi's 850 build and let me know what you think?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:19:06 AM

aznshinobi said:
Check out my $850 build here:
http://www.squidoo.com/electronicandmore
Just get this SSD
http://www.amazon.com/Mushkin-Chronos-2-5-Inch-Solid-MK...
It'll end up being cheaper, plus you get the i5 3570K still, you also get a PSU that'll allow you to Crossfire and a motherboard doing it at 8x/8x.

Does the case come with cooling?
Or let me rephrase that.
Does the case come with adequate cooling that I won't need to buy anything extra or should I opt for a fan or two?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:26:50 AM

Yes it'll be fine cooling wise.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:28:31 AM

ASow123 said:
So what you're saying is the 560 is close enough to both the 560 TI and the HD Radeon for me to save a couple bucks and drop the TI?

Just making sure I'm understanding what I'm reading. It's actually kind of interesting that the 560 beats the Radeon and almost matches with the TI.

Can you look at Aznshinobi's 850 build and let me know what you think?

He has a good build on that site. I can see a few combo's to be made also. You could go with the asrock z68 extreme3 and 2500K and that gtx 560 I posted up above or if you wanted some more fire power go with the gtx 560ti...the MSI one on amazon.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:32:20 AM

Why_Me said:
He has a good build on that site. I can see a few combo's to be made also. You could go with the asrock z68 extreme3 and 2500K and that gtx 560 I posted up above or if you wanted some more fire power go with the gtx 560ti...the MSI one on amazon.

Which would be better in the long run if I upgrade to an i7 for instance.
And what's the biggest differences between ATI and NVIDIA?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:33:49 AM

aznshinobi said:
Yes it'll be fine cooling wise.

You and Why_Me have probably saved me a lot of money and time and for that we thank you!
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:38:52 AM

Would go with the 7850. (Also it's AMD now ^^ AMD officially dropped the ATI logo awhile back now, about a year)

The 7850 gives you slightly better performance however. MUCH lower temps, way better overclocks (which wouldn't really matter because stock 1GHZ overclocked ones are only about $250 and give you the performance of a GTX 580), lower power consumption, better performance overall.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:43:07 AM

aznshinobi said:
Would go with the 7850. (Also it's AMD now ^^ AMD officially dropped the ATI logo awhile back now, about a year)

The 7850 gives you slightly better performance however. MUCH lower temps, way better overclocks (which wouldn't really matter because stock 1GHZ overclocked ones are only about $250 and give you the performance of a GTX 580), lower power consumption, better performance overall.

So is your 850 build something that could run BF3, Ultra, AA at its highest at around playable FPS? 30-45ish?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:53:28 AM

if you go with my build as suggested i would change the GPU to a 670 since i am thinking you will only be using 1 display

it will run the current games fairly well and newer games should be good for a year or 2

the more you spend the further it will go into gaming after a certain point(would say $2000 point) your just trying to get bragging rights or make your system look the coolest it can be
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 3:03:48 AM

Depends what is your resolution. But yes, with the 1GHZ stock overclock it'll run just fine.
Also Boul, the 670 isn't released...
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 3:15:29 AM

aznshinobi said:
Depends what is your resolution. But yes, with the 1GHZ stock overclock it'll run just fine.
Also Boul, the 670 isn't released...


if you can clearly read the thread saying he will buy it around a month which he should say wait for the 670

670 will beat price to performance if you will only be using 1x 1080p monitor if anything like 2x or 3x i would suggest going with a 7850+
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 3:37:18 AM

^ Please do show me your information performance speculations.
http://www.maximum-tech.net/nvidia-gtx-660-is-6-months-...
Judging by that, even though it is euros, it'll be around $350-$400 range of cards. Being only one tier down from the flagship, you can't even compare it to the 7850. The 7850 is meant for mid-range, maybe a viable comparison is the 7870 or the 7950 but definitely not the 7850.

Plus OP would like to save money, and the 7850 OC would provide him with more than enough performance at a lower price. Not to mention the GTX 670 would likely be in short supply. How can you be able to keep up with demand of another card when you can't maintain a decent supply of your flagship?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 3:39:04 AM

@ an est. $400 I think the 670 is going to be out of the OP's price range. The 660 ti is a bit more realistic.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 3:45:15 AM

Well just did some research on my part. Considering the release is in less than 12 hours. Performance preview here:
http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/4710/nvidia_geforce_g...
The 670 is a great card, however considering that it's not even close to opposing the mid-range, more like the Enthusiast level. The price would probably most likely be at least $400 which although would cause headaches for AMD, still isn't in, as mentioned, in the OP's price range.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 4:37:53 AM

1

LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 - OEM
Item #: N82E16827106289
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy


$17.99
1

-----------------------------------or HAF 912------------------
NZXT Source 210 Elite Black Steel with painted interior ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Black Front Trim
Item #: N82E16811146078
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy


$49.99
1

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Item #: N82E16822136769
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$5.00 Instant


$84.99
$79.99
1


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes 480 card runs hot, but it is overblown: 480/570/7850 are about the same in game.

EVGA 015-P3-1480-KR GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
Item #: N82E16814130759
Return Policy: VGA Standard Return Policy
-$60.00 Instant


$299.99
$239.99
1
----------or---------------


7850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...




___________________________________________________________________________________________
OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandybridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom
Item #: N82E16817341018
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$40.00 Instant
$30.00 Mail-in Rebate Card


$129.99
$89.99
1

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
Item #: N82E16820231311
Return Policy: Memory Standard Return Policy


$41.99
1

----------------------------mad combo---------------------

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K
Item #: N82E16819116504
Return Policy: CPU Replacement Only Return Policy
BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
Item #: N82E16813138354
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$20.00 Instant
-$25.00 Combo


$419.98
$374.98
1

Newegg Promotional Gift Card - $20.00
Item #: N82E168GC000001
Your Promotional Gift Card will be emailed 4 days after invoice.
Subtotal: $894.92

You can no gun for an SSD or CM 212 cpu cooler (w/ this mobo you can't go w/ a wide cooler)
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 5:06:50 AM

The 7850 is stock OC'd to 1GHZ, it beats out the GTX 480 by a huge margin. Specially the benefits in temps and power consumption.
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 2:57:24 PM

Alrigth so by all of your posts I've put together this system with a couple of question.

Motherboard/Processor Combo: ASUS Z77 Extreme + i5 3570k
Question : In your build Azn you recommended the Asrock Z68, what are the differences between them?

Ram: Wintec 8gb

GPU: Sapphire HD Radeon 7850, 2gb
Question: So some have faster memory clock speed and others have faster core clocks, what's the major difference performance wise?

Power Supply: I'm still lost as to what would give me enough and a little extra just in case. 650 or 700?
m
0
l
May 10, 2012 9:04:21 PM

Decided to go with the Wintec ram
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 3:24:45 AM

Power Supply, would I be good with a 650?
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 3:48:10 AM

Hi, Everything is Okey about the Ram, I really Hate Wintec... you can always get a Good Cheap Gskill Value Series 8gb 1600. The gpu is a good Choice. The psu is simple.

Get a Corsair, Antec , Seasonic Psu of

600w: If you only Will Use 1 Gpu.

700w: If you Will Get another 7850 in the Future For Crossfire.

btw erase your post from the OP , thats against the Rules :) .

Anyother questions? im gonna be online till 12pm
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 3:50:44 AM

chulex67 said:
Hi, Everything is Okey about the Ram, I really Hate Wintec... you can always get a Good Cheap Gskill Value Series 8gb 1600. The gpu is a good Choice. The psu is simple.

Get a Corsair, Antec , Seasonic Psu of

600w: If you only Will Use 1 Gpu.

700w: If you Will Get another 7850 in the Future For Crossfire.

btw erase your post from the OP , thats against the Rules :) .

Anyother questions? im gonna be online till 12pm

Including shipping and what not how much do you think this will run me? Would it be cheaper to check if a microcenter holds any of these?
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 3:54:00 AM

Ohhhh, Microcenter is a moderfackar steal. You Can Get I5 2500k for 160 Usd. you should go to the Microcenter is way better. If you have one Near, just make the list and Go there, But Remember If you Dont Find the Same Motherboard, Be Sure is Able To Crossfire.
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 3:59:24 AM

chulex67 said:
Ohhhh, Microcenter is a moderfackar steal. You Can Get I5 2500k for 160 Usd. you should go to the Microcenter is way better. If you have one Near, just make the list and Go there, But Remember If you Dont Find the Same Motherboard, Be Sure is Able To Crossfire.

Thanks man, you've completed my computer.
Going to Microcenter this Saturday.
Is it cool if I keep you posted and ask you some questions through your inbox?
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 4:14:14 AM

The 650w is fine, it's actually able to run Crossfire 7870's too according to AMD which manufacturers tend to recommend more than needed.

Either board is fine, the Z68 is cheaper but with the combo it's about the same price.
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 4:39:23 AM

Yeah, dont worry everything is fine :) 
m
0
l
May 11, 2012 11:52:26 AM

Thank you Aznshinobi, Chulex and Why_Me!
m
0
l
June 1, 2012 8:48:38 PM

Final Build:

Sapphire HD Radeon 7850 249.99
Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W 129.99
G Skill Ripjaws 2x8gb, 1600 46.99
Asrock Z77 Extreme4 134.99
Spinpoint F3 Samsung 1TB 79.99 with promo code
NZXT Lexa S 68.98
Hyper 212+ Air Cooling 29.99
Vizio 22' 139.99 on sale.

Roughly 890.91
Probably around 900 with shipping and handling leaving me a hundred that I'm going to save for a huge SSD.

Thanks to Aznshinobi, Chulex and Why_Me.

Probably add another 140mm top fan.
Will upgrade to SSD later.
Windows 7 was provided by my friendly neighborhood IT guy.
m
0
l
June 1, 2012 8:53:16 PM

If anyone can repost that I can make it a best answer. Or if anyone can make that post a best answer.
m
0
l
June 1, 2012 10:37:46 PM

I would choose the best answer on the previous posts, as they helped out alot!
I don't see a CPU in that build. Also, for gaming and recording songs, 16GB is overkill. 8GB is the max I'd use, and even then, 4GB is just fine too according to Outlander.
m
0
l
June 1, 2012 11:07:17 PM

^+1 Exactly.

Case is kinda meh I would go for at least the NZXT Source 220 or HAF 912:
http://www.amazon.com/Technologies-SOURCE-CA-SO220-01-S...
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-Case-RC-912-K...

For the PSU, that thing is overpriced and more than you need even after a 7850 overclocked CRossfire + overclocked Ivy Bridge. Go for this and save.
http://www.amazon.com/Antec-EarthWatts-EA-650D-Green-BR...

Both would save you enough to get a cheap 120GB SSD.

m
0
l
June 1, 2012 11:16:51 PM

I am glad I am no longer spitting babble. :p 
m
0
l
June 10, 2012 7:37:26 PM

Best answer selected by ASow123.
m
0
l
June 10, 2012 7:38:10 PM

CPU is i5-3570k I got for 190 instead of the factory price from Micro Center :3
Wish I would have known about the PSU earlier xD, computers already set up.
Best Answer selected.
Thanks all!
m
0
l
!