[Solved] Best graphics card for skyrim

natezero386

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
Basically I want a good graphics card for around $100 bucks that I can put in my laptop, which I will then plug my Xbox 360 controller and have a HDMI cable connected to my 1080p 120hz 32 inch tv. (Trying to include as many details as possible.

kelthic

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
First, keep in mind replacing a graphics card for a laptop is no picnic. Please reference this link for an instructional guide with pictures that may or may not be similar for your laptop. Secondly, laptops are NOT designed to be upgraded very well, and it might be that your particular laptop does not support upgrades to its mobile GPU.

It's best to start with some research into your exact laptop model # to see if the upgrades are something that you can even do.

DM186

Splendid
Most of your laptops you buy from the store won't be able to up grade a GPU. You might be able to add some more ram. The high priced gaming laptops even have problem with up grades.

But as said above you need to reserch your own laptop to find out if you can up grade it. The high priced gaming laptops now have 2 GPUs in them. If you have the money you should look into one of them. Good luck