I need help fixing my Sager NP3260

Subside103

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
Idk if my gpu or if its my hardrive that keeps crashing but the more i turn it on the worse it becomes. It started off when i was just playing WoW and it would shut off (I had fully charged battery) and the computer is only two months old. When it shuts off sometimes it would check my C: drive for any errors, i could run internet explorer for ten minutes and it would shut off. I tried installing the Nvidia 630m 1GB driver and it would say its not compatible even though its the right model and everything. But the more and more it shuts off the worse it gets and now it won't even let me on my laptop for more then a minute. Help please. I'm so confused.

Subside103

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012

If you have recovery disks, I will suggest trying a reinstall, major pain but it would basically be what you will be doing with a new unit anyway.
If that doesn't work, I think at this point in time I would be getting in touch with Sager (or the retailer) for RMA directions. Having issues this early into it's life is not good and I'm suspecting hardware problems. You really should be in contact with someone for RMA if an OS reinstall does not fix your problems.