MSI X79 GD65 motherboard
Intel 3820
G Skill Ripjaws Z series DDR3 2133 (8x4GB) memory
h100 corsair
2 - series gt 120GB SSD
EVGA GTX 550Ti
WD 2TB HDD
corsair 750W PSU

Anyways I put it all together and had issues with it starting up, staying on for about five seconds, shutting off and then turning itself back on and repeating this process. I kept getting a 60 LED code. I went back and forth with MSI and finally got them to release a RMA.

I received the motherboard back today and reinstalled everything with the same results except the error code is a 53 which according to my book is early memory initialization.

I don't know what to do next I have moved memory modules around, checked all components against a know working tower and now am at wits end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xBzzit

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
I know its been a long time since you asked this but yesterday I received my motherboard MSI X79-GD45(8D). I have the same CPU and same amount of memory you have. I put up everything together and I had the same problem so I tried to get the mobo out to check the serial number in order to send an email to MSI but when I was putting everything back together i realised that the OC Genie button was pressed so I just depressed it and finished building the PC. After that I booted the PC and everything worked perfectly.

Probably you already solved this but I write this just in case someone else has this problem and does a little bit of research like I did and I found this topic.