Trouble Loading XP Pro

December 17, 2004 3:35:38 AM

I bought a XP Pro disc off of eBay and tried to load it over my Win ME
system. The damn thing only loads to about 27 - 31 % then repeatedly drops
out of the setup to re-boot and start the whole show over again, and again.
Is there anyway to rescue all the "good" files still left on the computer in
my Office 2000 directories? Or am I SOL.??!!

More about : trouble loading pro

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 12:30:34 PM

May be CD leaves in CDROM and computer boot from it?

WBR, Tom Frisch
HideIt! - The best wizard to hide secret files
http://www.guard-software.com/
!