changing font size in properties

i am trying to enlargse the print on my screen but in settings i click on
fonts and onlylhave the choice of normal. i need larlger
1 answer Last reply
More about changing font size properties

    If you don't want to reduce the screen resolution, try :
    Desktop>Properties>Settins>Advanced
    Change the DPI setting to *Large*
    This won't enlarge everythig (see my older posts) but goes a long way in the
    right direction.
    (I have had to go even larger, I have mine set at 150%)
    This causes a few other issues though..
    HTH

    --
    ¦ zulu ¦
    Dell Dimension XPS-T700r, 512 MB RAM, XP Pro. SP2, 21" CRT

    "kathrinethegreat" <kathrinethegreat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:D96A4FE6-9C7A-4D39-8C0D-53DF877937D4@microsoft.com...
    > i am trying to enlargse the print on my screen but in settings i click on
    > fonts and onlylhave the choice of normal. i need larlger

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP