Wasn't this an XBox forum once?

if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.

i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
worthwhile getting into now?
41 answers Last reply
More about wasn xbox forum once

    It happens every Summer as soon as the little shits are out of school.
    Things will go back to normal in September when they go back and have
    to do their homework before mommy lets them use the Internet.

    - Jordan

    ahh! good call! i've seen Psi-Ops for cheeeap but never had the nerve
    to buy it. i'm going to search it out, now!

    also, i tried playing EA's NBA Live 2002 the other night and have to
    say... i hated it. not sure if it was just too old or if maybe i just
    don't like basketball games, but man... it lasted about 12 minutes in
    my xbox. ugh!

    > if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    > refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >
    > i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    > games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    > Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >
    > any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    > worthwhile getting into now?

    Psi-ops.

    --
    terry v
    GT: terryfied

    In article <DkSAe.210$l25.67@newsfe6-win.ntli.net>,
    terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk says...
    > > if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    > > refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    > >
    > > i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    > > games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    > > Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    > >
    > > any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    > > worthwhile getting into now?
    >
    > Psi-ops.

    Wot he said. Top game.
    --

    42 1 JumpeD up 1 H4d N0 1dE4 7h@ 1 W42 574Nd1N' 0N 7EH ENd 0F MY
    k47he7er

    despite being a platformer, Voodoo Vince is probably one of my favorite
    games ever. it has its quirks like any game, but something about the
    whole creepy New Orleans underbelly theme was really refreshing. the
    gameplay was easy enough to pick up, but tough enough where it counts.
    i expected the same from Grabbed by the Ghoulies, but was sorely
    disappointed with that one. Vince, for me, is the best platformer in
    line with Oddworld: Munch and Toejam & Earl III.

    "terry vickers" <terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    >> refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >>
    >> i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    >> games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    >> Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >>
    >> any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >> worthwhile getting into now?
    >
    > Psi-ops.

    If you didn't play that one when it came out (I did and played it to death
    and through it about 4 times) then it would be a GREAT pick up now since it
    is cheap. Great game!!

    Fizzlestix wrote:
    > if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    > refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >
    > i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    > games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    > Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >
    > any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    > worthwhile getting into now?

    It's not very complicated, but I had a lot of fun playing "Spy Hunter."
    Also, "Medal of Honor: Frontline" is nearly as good of a FPS as

    Fizzlestix wrote:
    > if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    > refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.

    I started a thread about Burnout 3 but no one participated. :(

    > i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    > games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    > Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >
    > any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    > worthwhile getting into now?

    Burnout 3 is a platinum hit now. Get that game. I saw X-men Legends is
    selling for $19.99 as well. I'm going to pick up that game soon.

    PSI Ops is a great game...
    was highly underappreciated.
    Have to give the controls a little time to get used too
    but the game offers a lot of fun

    "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
    > Fizzlestix wrote:
    >> if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    >> refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >>
    >> i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    >> games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    >> Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >>
    >> any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >> worthwhile getting into now?
    >
    > It's not very complicated, but I had a lot of fun playing "Spy Hunter."
    > Also, "Medal of Honor: Frontline" is nearly as good of a FPS as "Return to
    > Castle Wolfenstein."

    On 12 Jul 2005 09:36:46 -0700, "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com>
    Gave us:

    >if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    >refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >
    >i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    >games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    >Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

    Crimson Skies ,and Voodoo Vince aren't old.

    RTCW is.

    >any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >worthwhile getting into now?

    Try a game store or E-bay.

    Better yet, petition MS to make a decent aim point sensor, as
    opposed to that lame, non-functional light rifle setup they currently
    use. I hate having to switch to a standard NTSC monitor, and then
    have to turn the contrast to a stupid setting just to get two games to
    work. Then, they barely work. Pretty sad considering that the
    technology has been around for decades.

    Maybe a device similar to a VR headset... four sensors that one
    attaches to their TV screen perimeter that detects where the gun is
    aimed.. ALL the time.

    TokaMundo wrote:
    > On 12 Jul 2005 09:36:46 -0700, "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com>
    > Gave us:
    >

    >>if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    >>refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >>
    >>i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    >>games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    >>Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >>

    > Crimson Skies ,and Voodoo Vince aren't old.
    >
    > RTCW is.
    >

    >>any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >>worthwhile getting into now?
    >

    > Try a game store or E-bay.
    >
    > Better yet, petition MS to make a decent aim point sensor, as
    > opposed to that lame, non-functional light rifle setup they currently
    > use. I hate having to switch to a standard NTSC monitor, and then
    > have to turn the contrast to a stupid setting just to get two games to
    > work. Then, they barely work. Pretty sad considering that the
    > technology has been around for decades.
    >
    > Maybe a device similar to a VR headset... four sensors that one
    > attaches to their TV screen perimeter that detects where the gun is
    > aimed.. ALL the time.

    Is this your attempt at redemption? I think you are exactly who he was
    talking about :)

    babanoosh wrote:

    > I think you are exactly who he was
    > talking about :)

    I think he was talking about you too. How many threads have you started
    about Toka? How many times have you vowed never to reply to him again? Yet
    you keep doing it. We all know he is an idiot on a level that surpasses
    Bligmerk, DavidGX, and Pizza Hut's alias of the week. I know it's fun toying
    with the morons, but aren't you getting bored yet?

    Toka, I'm sure you'll respond to this with another one of your lame boasts
    (who brags about being 5'7"?) or a horrible attempt to belittle me (I'm a
    bitch? How unoriginal) to save face, don't bother. I have no interest in
    flaming it out
    with you.

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Fizzlestix wrote:
    >> if anyone is interested in talking about games, it would be a
    >> refreshing change from all the goofy nonsense around here lately.
    >
    > I started a thread about Burnout 3 but no one participated. :(

    What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the scale for
    me to finally pick it up.

    >> i've been going back into the old library and playing a lot of older
    >> games. some of the one's i've been digging SSX3, Crimson Skies, Voodoo
    >> Vince, Beyond Good and Evil, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    >>
    >> any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >> worthwhile getting into now?
    >
    > Burnout 3 is a platinum hit now. Get that game. I saw X-men Legends is
    > selling for $19.99 as well. I'm going to pick up that game soon.

    Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I bough
    Fantastic Four.

    Scott Thomas, thomass@cs.rose-hulman.edu
    http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/~thomass/

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > babanoosh wrote:
    >

    >>I think you are exactly who he was
    >>talking about :)
    >

    > I think he was talking about you too. How many threads have you started
    > about Toka? How many times have you vowed never to reply to him again? Yet
    > you keep doing it. We all know he is an idiot on a level that surpasses
    > Bligmerk, DavidGX, and Pizza Hut's alias of the week. I know it's fun toying
    > with the morons, but aren't you getting bored yet?
    >
    > Toka, I'm sure you'll respond to this with another one of your lame boasts
    > (who brags about being 5'7"?) or a horrible attempt to belittle me (I'm a
    > bitch? How unoriginal) to save face, don't bother. I have no interest in
    > flaming it out
    > with you.

    I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right Hank,
    and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I just got
    caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:21:17 GMT, Scott Thomas
    <christophersthomas@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    > As someone who has a love/hate relationship with most platformers and
    >such, how is Voodoo Vince? I've thought about it at times I've seen it
    >in a bargain bin, but never quite picked it up.

    Competent is the best I can say about it kind of boring.

    Psychonauts is also competend (nothing special in gameplay) but has
    the additional benefit of being pretty funny.

    that's a really good point, ARChang... i was really looking forward
    Psychonauts, but i have to say the $49.95 price tag kept me from buying
    it. when i see games - good games - in the bargain bins for $19.99 less
    than a year after release, danged straight i'll wait to buy them. i
    don't doubt that the developers and artists work their butts off to
    produce good games, but i'm on a budget like anyone else and forking
    out $50 bucks for a game that "may or may not" be a winner is just not
    going to happen any more. i'd rather rent it first (ie, Jade Empire,
    Silent Hill 4, Doom 3, etc).

    so, yeah, i'm looking forward to Psychonauts... when it's priced to
    buy. ;o)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the
    > scale for me to finally pick it up.

    This one. ;)
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/eb70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum=10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301

    or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj

    > Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I
    > bough Fantastic Four.

    Good.

    I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with Conker,
    but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera pissed me off
    so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load screens.

    babanoosh wrote:

    > I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    > admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    > Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    > just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.

    I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also didn't
    want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply to
    whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your business.
    If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.

    Fizzlestix <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote:
    >any thoughts on older games i might find for cheap that would be
    >worthwhile getting into now?

    Oh, I always have the same answer to this question. (Basically,
    the Sega Smilebit games.)

    But this time, I want you all to buy a brand new game.
    Psychonauts, in particular. The polish on it as a platformer in terms of
    game mechanics, story, dialogue, acting, art, everything is top-notch and
    yet sales were not great. So go do your part for supporting good games.

    --
    Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is
    spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

    > babanoosh wrote:
    >
    >> I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >> admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    >> Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    >> just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.
    >
    > I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also
    > didn't
    > want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply
    > whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your
    > business.
    > If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.

    Hank, you can not compare Omar to this idiot. Omar had an entertaining
    quality about him. You actually had to work to catch him contradicting
    himself. This moron does it multiple times, daily.

    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >
    >> What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the
    >> scale for me to finally pick it up.
    >
    > This one. ;)
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/eb70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum=10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301
    >
    > or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj

    Considering I didn't have the game when you posted that, I had no idea what
    the hell you were talking about.

    >> Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I
    >> bough Fantastic Four.
    >
    > Good.
    >
    > I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with
    > Conker, but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera
    > pissed me off so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load
    > screens.

    HELL YES! I thought it was just me. I picked it up after many people raved
    about it being so much better than Destroy All Humans. I wound up trading
    it and getting pretty good value after a week toward my 360. That game
    definitely didn't do it for me. Legends was twice as fun.

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > babanoosh wrote:
    >
    >> I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >> admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    >> Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    >> just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.
    >
    > I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also
    > didn't
    > want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply
    > whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your
    > business.
    > If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.

    OMG! I remember that flame fest! Geez it went on for weeks! What ever
    happened to Omar or has he changed his name? JLC

    "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
    > that's a really good point, ARChang... i was really looking forward
    > Psychonauts, but i have to say the $49.95 price tag kept me from buying
    > it. when i see games - good games - in the bargain bins for $19.99 less
    > than a year after release, danged straight i'll wait to buy them. i
    > don't doubt that the developers and artists work their butts off to
    > produce good games, but i'm on a budget like anyone else and forking
    > out $50 bucks for a game that "may or may not" be a winner is just not
    > going to happen any more. i'd rather rent it first (ie, Jade Empire,
    > Silent Hill 4, Doom 3, etc).
    >
    > so, yeah, i'm looking forward to Psychonauts... when it's priced to
    > buy. ;o)

    Psychonauts will be $20 in less then 6 months IMHO. It's just not that great
    a game for the masses to enjoy. I was totally surprised when they turned
    Burnout 3 into a Platinum Classic so soon. I figured it was selling good
    enough to keep it's price up there awhile longer. What chaps my ass is I
    bought the game used for $30 two weeks before the price drop! Oh well it's
    worth the money. I'm still having a blast with it and it's a great party
    game. JLC

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:12:04 GMT, babanoosh <snoop@dodgeit.com> Gave
    us:

    >I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right Hank,
    >and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I just got
    >caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.

    Bullshit. Shall I list them for you?

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:05:48 -0700, Joe62
    <jmcginnNOSPAM@radicalREALLYNOSPAM.ca> Gave us:

    >On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:21:17 GMT, Scott Thomas
    ><christophersthomas@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >
    >> As someone who has a love/hate relationship with most platformers and
    >>such, how is Voodoo Vince? I've thought about it at times I've seen it
    >>in a bargain bin, but never quite picked it up.
    >
    >Competent is the best I can say about it kind of boring.
    >
    >Psychonauts is also competend (nothing special in gameplay) but has
    >the additional benefit of being pretty funny.

    Maybe not a console game, but "Serious Sam" is REAL funny to play!

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > babanoosh wrote:
    >

    >>I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >>admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    >>Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    >>just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.
    >

    > I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also didn't
    > want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply to
    > whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your business.
    > If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.

    nahhh....can't even tell you I enjoyed it after awhile. Kind of annoying
    really. It was like I was constipated and now I'm relieved :)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >

    >>What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the
    >>scale for me to finally pick it up.
    >

    > This one. ;)
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/eb70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum=10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301
    >
    > or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj
    >

    >>Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I
    >>bough Fantastic Four.
    >

    > Good.
    >
    > I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with Conker,
    > but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera pissed me off
    > so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load screens.

    You are not kidding. That was the first thing I noticed. Load screens
    upon load screens. But I love the game still. That Conker is funny :)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>babanoosh wrote:
    >>

    >>>I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >>>admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    >>>Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    >>>just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.
    >>
    >>I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also
    >>didn't
    >>want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply
    >>whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your
    >>business.
    >>If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.
    >>

    > Hank, you can not compare Omar to this idiot. Omar had an entertaining
    > quality about him. You actually had to work to catch him contradicting
    > himself. This moron does it multiple times, daily.

    And contradicts his contradictions! Can quite grasp put downs either.
    Amazing. Lets just ignore his ass. I see him pretending to be a nice guy
    in threads now, but I don't think the majority will fall for his ploy.

    On another note (and off topic :( , did you watch the All Star Game last
    night?

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:32:47 GMT, babanoosh <snoop@dodgeit.com> Gave
    us:

    >And contradicts his contradictions! Can quite grasp put downs either.
    >Amazing. Lets just ignore his ass. I see him pretending to be a nice guy
    >in threads now, but I don't think the majority will fall for his ploy.

    Hey, asswipe... yeah YOU.

    I can post however I wish to whomever I wish. The fact that I posted
    in a shitty manner to YOU should tell you something.

    >On another note (and off topic :( , did you watch the All Star Game last
    >night?

    I am happy to have caused you to miss some of it.

    TokaMundo wrote:
    > On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:32:47 GMT, babanoosh <snoop@dodgeit.com> Gave
    > us:
    >

    >>And contradicts his contradictions! Can quite grasp put downs either.
    >>Amazing. Lets just ignore his ass. I see him pretending to be a nice guy
    >>in threads now, but I don't think the majority will fall for his ploy.
    >

    > Hey, asswipe... yeah YOU.
    >
    > I can post however I wish to whomever I wish. The fact that I posted
    > in a shitty manner to YOU should tell you something.
    >
    >>On another note (and off topic :( , did you watch the All Star Game last
    >>night?
    >

    > I am happy to have caused you to miss some of it.

    nah...just the commercials (and a homerun I would rather not see by
    Tejada but not replying to you). Good try though.

    Fizzlestix <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote:
    >that's a really good point, ARChang... i was really looking forward
    >Psychonauts, but i have to say the $49.95 price tag kept me from buying
    >it.

    Well, buy it anyways!

    Also, consider finding the demo -- you can get the OXM demo from a
    month or two ago, or download the PC demo, or find the PC demo on some
    mag's demo disc. Or rent it.

    --
    "If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three
    years, [...] we would not have had the kind of job growth that we've had."

    Burnout 3 went platinum because it was a big hit, but also because
    Burnout 4 is coming out very soon... they cleaned up some of the
    gameplay, but more importantly, they've changed the mechanics so that
    if you hit a non-participating vehicle in traffic, you can bump off of
    it instead of having a bloody crash every time.

    now, if they'd just incorporate motorcycles... woah! ;o)

    "babanoosh" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message

    > >>I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also
    > >>didn't
    > >>want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can
    reply
    > >>whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your
    > >>business.
    > >>If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.
    > >>

    > > Hank, you can not compare Omar to this idiot. Omar had an entertaining
    > > quality about him. You actually had to work to catch him contradicting
    > > himself. This moron does it multiple times, daily.
    > >

    > And contradicts his contradictions! Can quite grasp put downs either.
    > Amazing. Lets just ignore his ass. I see him pretending to be a nice guy
    > in threads now, but I don't think the majority will fall for his ploy.

    He has about as much a chance as Freddie does, nunyah!

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >
    > > What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the
    > > scale for me to finally pick it up.
    >
    > This one. ;)

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e
    b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum
    =10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301

    > or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj
    >
    > > Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I
    > > bough Fantastic Four.
    >
    > Good.
    >
    > I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with
    Conker,
    > but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera pissed me
    off
    > so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load screens.

    The load screens got on my nerves at first but they were few and far
    between.
    The camera angle wasn't a problem for me because you control it almost the
    same way in Mario Sunshine. Now the camera angles in the original Conker
    were absolutely dreadful.
    onker is the only game I have been playing since it was released. I played
    it all the way through twice and the online it is one of the most fun
    experiences I have had on LIVE yet.

    JLC wrote:
    > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>babanoosh wrote:
    >>

    >>>I started one about him, he just inadvertently replied to others. I'll
    >>>admit when I changed my name I did plan on stopping. You're right
    >>>Hank, and I apologize to you and the rest of the group members. I
    >>>just got caught up with the troll. He's like a disease.
    >>
    >>I understand. I did the same thing with Omar a few years ago. I also
    >>didn't
    >>want to sound like I'm telling you to stop replying to him. You can reply
    >>whom ever you want to. If you enjoy making fun of him, that's your
    >>business.
    >>If people don't like it, they can easily ignore the thread.
    >>

    > OMG! I remember that flame fest! Geez it went on for weeks! What ever
    > happened to Omar or has he changed his name? JLC

    Might be this guy we're talking about. Many of us have taken turns
    stabbing at this overcooked meatball but he quite literally goes
    on every single night (in different groups) and has non-stop flame
    battles with other people. It's hard for me to fathom how someone could
    do this sort of thing day-in/day-out but it's pretty much his whole
    life! Pete Zahut is even on a higher pedestal than this lame, and you
    konw that's reaching.

    Boody Bandit wrote:
    > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >>

    >>>What are you talking about? I said that your message tipped the
    >>>scale for me to finally pick it up.
    >>
    >>This one. ;)
    >>

    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e
    > b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum
    > =10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301
    >
    >>or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj
    >>

    >>>Very fun game. After playing legends, it makes me very pissed that I
    >>>bough Fantastic Four.
    >>
    >>Good.
    >>
    >>I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with
    >
    > Conker,
    >
    >>but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera pissed me
    >
    > off
    >
    >>so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load screens.
    >

    > The load screens got on my nerves at first but they were few and far
    > between.
    > The camera angle wasn't a problem for me because you control it almost the
    > same way in Mario Sunshine. Now the camera angles in the original Conker
    > were absolutely dreadful.
    > onker is the only game I have been playing since it was released. I played
    > it all the way through twice and the online it is one of the most fun
    > experiences I have had on LIVE yet.

    Hey, how do you kill the massive terd monster? Are you supposed to stand
    next the the caged area so that he terd balls will break it? Or is he
    supposed to kill all the terd hands?

    > Boody Bandit wrote:
    > > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message

    > >>This one. ;)

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e

    b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum
    > > =10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301
    > >
    > >>or http://tinyurl.com/9x3tj

    > >>Good.
    > >>
    > >>I've been thinking about starting a thread about my experience with
    > >
    > > Conker,
    > >
    > >>but decided not to. I hated the game. The controls and camera pissed me
    > >
    > > off
    > >
    > >>so much I quit after an hour. There was way too many load screens.
    > >

    > > The load screens got on my nerves at first but they were few and far
    > > between.
    > > The camera angle wasn't a problem for me because you control it almost
    the
    > > same way in Mario Sunshine. Now the camera angles in the original Conker
    > > were absolutely dreadful.
    > > onker is the only game I have been playing since it was released. I
    played
    > > it all the way through twice and the online it is one of the most fun
    > > experiences I have had on LIVE yet.
    > >

    > Hey, how do you kill the massive terd monster? Are you supposed to stand
    > next the the caged area so that he terd balls will break it? Or is he
    > supposed to kill all the terd hands?

    There are 3 (B) pads located in the cave where you battle the Mighty Poo.
    Just dodge his turd balls until he starts to sing than step on the (B) and
    throw rolls of toilet paper in his mouth. Start with the (B) pad furthest
    away from the Cave entrance and work your way back to the beginning of the
    cave. You will notice after you hit him with the 1st roll of TP that the
    (B) pad will no longer work. Just make your way to the next one and repeat.
    If I remember correct it take a total of 5 rolls of TP, 6 tops. Once you
    hit him with the final roll of TP he will break the glass on the cage. You
    have to make it to the caged area and finish him off before his poo balls
    finish you off.

    Boody Bandit wrote:
    > "babanoosh" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Boody Bandit wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message

    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e
    >
    > b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum
    >
    >>>=10&hl=en#a448c770ad81a301

    >>>Conker,

    >>>off

    >>>The load screens got on my nerves at first but they were few and far
    >>>between.
    >>>The camera angle wasn't a problem for me because you control it almost
    >
    > the
    >
    >>>same way in Mario Sunshine. Now the camera angles in the original Conker
    >>>were absolutely dreadful.
    >>>onker is the only game I have been playing since it was released. I
    >
    > played
    >
    >>>it all the way through twice and the online it is one of the most fun
    >>>experiences I have had on LIVE yet.
    >>>

    >>Hey, how do you kill the massive terd monster? Are you supposed to stand
    >>next the the caged area so that he terd balls will break it? Or is he
    >>supposed to kill all the terd hands?
    >

    > There are 3 (B) pads located in the cave where you battle the Mighty Poo.
    > Just dodge his turd balls until he starts to sing than step on the (B) and
    > throw rolls of toilet paper in his mouth. Start with the (B) pad furthest
    > away from the Cave entrance and work your way back to the beginning of the
    > cave. You will notice after you hit him with the 1st roll of TP that the
    > (B) pad will no longer work. Just make your way to the next one and repeat.
    > If I remember correct it take a total of 5 rolls of TP, 6 tops. Once you
    > hit him with the final roll of TP he will break the glass on the cage. You
    > have to make it to the caged area and finish him off before his poo balls
    > finish you off.

    thanks, It would have took me awhile to figure that one out (without
    checking online).

    > Boody Bandit wrote:
    > > "babanoosh" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e

    b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum

    > > the

    Conker

    > > played

    > >>Hey, how do you kill the massive terd monster? Are you supposed to stand
    > >>next the the caged area so that he terd balls will break it? Or is he
    > >>supposed to kill all the terd hands?
    > >

    > > There are 3 (B) pads located in the cave where you battle the Mighty
    Poo.
    > > Just dodge his turd balls until he starts to sing than step on the (B)
    and
    > > throw rolls of toilet paper in his mouth. Start with the (B) pad
    furthest
    > > away from the Cave entrance and work your way back to the beginning of
    the
    > > cave. You will notice after you hit him with the 1st roll of TP that
    the
    > > (B) pad will no longer work. Just make your way to the next one and
    repeat.
    > > If I remember correct it take a total of 5 rolls of TP, 6 tops. Once
    you
    > > hit him with the final roll of TP he will break the glass on the cage.
    You
    > > have to make it to the caged area and finish him off before his poo
    balls
    > > finish you off.
    > >

    > thanks, It would have took me awhile to figure that one out (without
    > checking online).

    I got hung up against the Mighty Poo (can't help but laugh when I write
    that) at first. It took me 3 tries before I realized you had to use the B
    pads in a certain sequence. LOL! He killed me with one of his shitballs when
    I was trying to make my way to the glass room the first time I threw enough
    TP at him. I was pissed ;-)

    Boody Bandit wrote:
    > "babanoosh" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Boody Bandit wrote:
    >>
    >>>"babanoosh" <snoop@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_frm/thread/e
    >

    > b70b65acc41ee40/a448c770ad81a301?q=author:hank+author:the+author:rapper&rnum

    > me

    >>>the

    > Conker

    >>>played

    >>>There are 3 (B) pads located in the cave where you battle the Mighty
    >
    > Poo.
    >
    >>>Just dodge his turd balls until he starts to sing than step on the (B)
    >
    > and
    >
    >>>throw rolls of toilet paper in his mouth. Start with the (B) pad
    >
    > furthest
    >
    >>>away from the Cave entrance and work your way back to the beginning of
    >
    > the
    >
    >>>cave. You will notice after you hit him with the 1st roll of TP that
    >
    > the
    >
    >>>(B) pad will no longer work. Just make your way to the next one and
    >
    > repeat.
    >
    >>>If I remember correct it take a total of 5 rolls of TP, 6 tops. Once
    >
    > you
    >
    >>>hit him with the final roll of TP he will break the glass on the cage.
    >
    > You
    >
    >>>have to make it to the caged area and finish him off before his poo
    >
    > balls
    >
    >>>finish you off.
    >>>

    >>thanks, It would have took me awhile to figure that one out (without
    >>checking online).
    >

    > I got hung up against the Mighty Poo (can't help but laugh when I write
    > that) at first. It took me 3 tries before I realized you had to use the B
    > pads in a certain sequence. LOL! He killed me with one of his shitballs when
    > I was trying to make my way to the glass room the first time I threw enough
    > TP at him. I was pissed ;-)

    yeah, I'm outta tails myself. I kept hanging out next to the glass
    window, thinking his poo would break it. Conker's getting stressed. I
    think he needs a beer :)

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games