my computer won't let me into my internet options

I have try everything, from right click i.e on my destop, control panel, to
safe mode.
still won't work. I can go into the tools pull down menu but not the option
menu.

So what I am trying to do it to clear the addresses. you know addresses
which where typed in.
I don't this is realated to the history.
Just the quick links complete.

So where does it save these files that I may manually delete.

thanks

stev

"StvyLife" <cutherestvylife@mindspring.com> wrote:
| I have try everything, from right click i.e on my destop, control panel, to
| safe mode.
| still won't work. I can go into the tools pull down menu but not the option
| menu.
|
| So what I am trying to do it to clear the addresses. you know addresses
| which where typed in.
| I don't this is realated to the history.
| Just the quick links complete.
|
| So where does it save these files that I may manually delete.

Stev,

Start
Run
regedit
Enter

Navigate to the following keys and expand them.
Look for something like "Internet Options".
Export the key containing that value.
Copy the text of that exported file.
Paste that into your reply.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
-and-
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies
(in particular, \Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions)