Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary, Immortal?

What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
out if it works.

Does it exist?
7 answers Last reply
More about easy normal hard legendary immortal

    No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:

    http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1

    Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
    Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?

    A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
    the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
    but you can take your own sweet time.

    Jordan wrote:

    > No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
    >
    > http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
    >
    > Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
    > Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
    >
    > A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
    > the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
    > but you can take your own sweet time.

    You just saved me 3 hours

    Ryan wrote:
    > Jordan wrote:
    >
    > > No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
    > >
    > > http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
    > >
    > > Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
    > > Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
    > >
    > > A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
    > > the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
    > > but you can take your own sweet time.
    > >
    > You just saved me 3 hours

    And even that Easter EGG, IIRC, is a new map, Foundation, that they
    gave everyone anyways.

    Ryan wrote:
    > Jordan wrote:
    >
    >> No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
    >>
    >> http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
    >>

    >> Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
    >> Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
    >>
    >> A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
    >> the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
    >> but you can take your own sweet time.
    >>
    > You just saved me 3 hours

    Even with a trainer that has Medusa Kill turned on, I'm not confident
    that you could run through the entire game in 3 hours.

    I'm pretty sure they're talking about the "Hold Me" ending.

    - Jordan

    The only easter egg I've found after beating it is the one that lets
    you piss napalm and get some of the weapons a little earlier. Just
    click on "Enhanced Play" in the menu. I think it works for all
    difficulty levels. It's fun to go back through the game lighting
    everyone up.

    -Eric

    Jordan wrote:

    > I'm pretty sure they're talking about the "Hold Me" ending.
    >
    > - Jordan

    Which if you look closely you can see the elite 'groping' sarge.

    Disturbing to the Extreme!!

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games