Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary, Immortal?

Ryan

What is the Immortal jib jib all about?
Heard it from a cousin, and I don't feel
like beating legendary at Mach 4 to find
out if it works.

Does it exist?

Jordan

No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:

http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1

Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?

A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
but you can take your own sweet time.

Ryan

Jordan wrote:

> No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
>
> http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
>
> Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
> Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
>
> A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
> the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
> but you can take your own sweet time.

You just saved me 3 hours

Ryan wrote:
> Jordan wrote:
>
> > No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
> >
> > http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
> >
> > Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
> > Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
> >
> > A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
> > the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
> > but you can take your own sweet time.
> >
> You just saved me 3 hours

And even that Easter EGG, IIRC, is a new map, Foundation, that they
gave everyone anyways.

Ryan wrote:
> Jordan wrote:
>
>> No. It's in Bungie's huge list of questions and answers:
>>
>> http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1
>>

>> Q: I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on
>> Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?
>>
>> A: False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in
>> the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary,
>> but you can take your own sweet time.
>>
> You just saved me 3 hours

Even with a trainer that has Medusa Kill turned on, I'm not confident
that you could run through the entire game in 3 hours.

The only easter egg I've found after beating it is the one that lets
you piss napalm and get some of the weapons a little earlier. Just
click on "Enhanced Play" in the menu. I think it works for all
difficulty levels. It's fun to go back through the game lighting
everyone up.

-Eric

Ryan

Jordan wrote:

> I'm pretty sure they're talking about the "Hold Me" ending.
>
> - Jordan

Which if you look closely you can see the elite 'groping' sarge.

Disturbing to the Extreme!!