Cheap Nokia's!!!

Hey All!

I was browsing around yesterday and I found this wicked new site!

All the new phones for £20, at first I was wary, but after many emails with
the owners of the site I found that the site was 100% legit!

this really is a great site.

And its just opened!!!!

You have got to check it out!

http://www.purplegifts.co.uk

See ya!
10 answers Last reply
More about cheap nokia

    "Danny" <dannywarner@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hey All!
    >
    > I was browsing around yesterday and I found this wicked new site!
    >
    > All the new phones for £20, at first I was wary, but after many emails
    with
    > the owners of the site I found that the site was 100% legit!
    >
    > this really is a great site.
    >
    > And its just opened!!!!
    >
    > You have got to check it out!
    >
    > http://www.purplegifts.co.uk
    >
    > See ya!

    do i smell a hint of spam ?

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 18:34:12 +0100, "Chris 159"
    <temp@cdelectrics.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Danny" <dannywarner@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey All!
    >>
    >> I was browsing around yesterday and I found this wicked new site!
    >>
    >> All the new phones for £20, at first I was wary, but after many emails
    >with
    >> the owners of the site I found that the site was 100% legit!
    >>
    >> this really is a great site.
    >>
    >> And its just opened!!!!
    >>
    >> You have got to check it out!
    >>
    >> http://www.purplegifts.co.uk
    >>
    >> See ya!
    >>

    >do i smell a hint of spam ?

    I think it's there in Monty Python quantities!

    --
    Cheers

    Peter

    Remove the INVALID to reply

    dannywarner@ntlworld.com posted some rubbish

    Server Used: [ whois.nic.uk ]

    http://www.purplegifts.co.uk = [ 213.171.192.148 ]
    Domain Name:
    purplegifts.co.uk
    Registrant:
    Dave Wood
    Registrant's Address:
    65 Florence Avenue
    Sundon Park
    Luton
    Bedfordshire
    LU3 3BZ
    GB
    Registrant's Agent:
    Fasthosts Internet Limited [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
    Relevant Dates:
    Registered on: 24-Feb-2004
    Renewal Date: 24-Feb-2006
    Registration Status:
    Registered until renewal date.
    Name servers listed in order:
    dns.fasthosts.co.uk 213.171.192.251
    dns1.fasthosts.co.uk 213.171.193.249
    WHOIS database last updated at 23: 45: 01 14-May-2004

    dannywarner@ntlworld.com
    --
    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    Free Phone Unlocking
    http://unlockme.co.uk

    10p a Picture Message/MMS
    http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

    http://www.davessite.co.uk
    Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    Hi there.. I've always wondered how ppl managed to retrieve such
    information. Is it simple case of a program or some extensive searching
    through some kind of database?

    TIA

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 12:16:53 +0100, fellowscot wrote:

    > Hi there.. I've always wondered how ppl managed to retrieve such
    > information. Is it simple case of a program or some extensive searching
    > through some kind of database?

    It's called a 'who is' search:
    http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml

    e.g. Your ISP:
    ------------
    Registrant:
    Virgin Enterprises Limited (VIRGIN3-DOM)
    120 campden ill Road
    London, London W8 7AR
    GB

    Domain Name: VIRGIN.NET

    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Limited, Virgin Enterprises (21853595I) ops@LONDON.VIRGIN.NET
    120 Campden Hill Road
    London, London W87AR
    GB
    44 2076646000 fax: 999 999 9999
    ------------
    Microsoft:
    ------------
    Registrant:
    Microsoft Corporation (MICROSOFT-DOM)
    1 microsoft way
    One Microsoft Way
    redmond, WA 98052
    US

    Domain Name: MICROSOFT.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    MICROSOFT CORPORATION (EPMKOEAUSO) msnhst@MICROSOFT.COM
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052
    US
    425 882 8080 fax: 206 703 264
    -------------

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    fast reply....

    i was more concerned with the information that was posted about the guys
    address... Unless he has this informtion on the site and can be retrieved
    somehow.

    I was wondering if it was easy to to obtain information like this... I do
    know that ISPs do have your details but you can only get those details if
    your either the police or with sercurity services.... Or a court order..

    Not worried if you can only get my isp but to actually get the address of
    your home?

    If its really easy to get extensive information like this, its very
    worrying.

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 15 May 2004 12:16:53 +0100, fellowscot wrote:
    >
    > > Hi there.. I've always wondered how ppl managed to retrieve such
    > > information. Is it simple case of a program or some extensive searching
    > > through some kind of database?
    >
    > It's called a 'who is' search:
    > http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml
    >
    > e.g. Your ISP:
    > ------------
    > Registrant:
    > Virgin Enterprises Limited (VIRGIN3-DOM)
    > 120 campden ill Road
    > London, London W8 7AR
    > GB
    >
    > Domain Name: VIRGIN.NET
    >
    > Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    > Limited, Virgin Enterprises (21853595I) ops@LONDON.VIRGIN.NET
    > 120 Campden Hill Road
    > London, London W87AR
    > GB
    > 44 2076646000 fax: 999 999 9999
    > ------------
    > Microsoft:
    > ------------
    > Registrant:
    > Microsoft Corporation (MICROSOFT-DOM)
    > 1 microsoft way
    > One Microsoft Way
    > redmond, WA 98052
    > US
    >
    > Domain Name: MICROSOFT.COM
    >
    > Administrative Contact:
    > MICROSOFT CORPORATION (EPMKOEAUSO) msnhst@MICROSOFT.COM
    > One Microsoft Way
    > Redmond, WA 98052
    > US
    > 425 882 8080 fax: 206 703 264
    > -------------
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    Well if you register the domain with all your personal details of course it
    is going to come up! Simple if you want a bit of privacy then use a Post
    Office Box address like I do.

    73 de Simon, VK3XEM.

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:08:55 +0100, fellowscot wrote:

    > fast reply....

    We aim to please.

    > i was more concerned with the information that was posted about the guys
    > address... Unless he has this informtion on the site and can be retrieved
    > somehow.
    >
    > I was wondering if it was easy to to obtain information like this... I do
    > know that ISPs do have your details but you can only get those details if
    > your either the police or with sercurity services.... Or a court order..
    >
    > Not worried if you can only get my isp but to actually get the address of
    > your home?
    >
    > If its really easy to get extensive information like this, its very
    > worrying.

    Apparently you can go 'ex-directory'. But I wouldn't know the precise
    details of this as I've never registered a domain, and I'm not likely to.

    Or just do as VK3XEM (aussie radio-ham ?) says, register thru a PO Box
    number.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    "fellowscot" <spiceyfwc@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Not worried if you can only get my isp but to actually get the address of
    > your home?
    >
    > If its really easy to get extensive information like this, its very
    > worrying.

    Exactly. I shudder to think of the consequences of say a paedophile with
    this knowledge.

    For people wanting to know how you can get this info...
    www.samspade.org is your friend. ;-)
    (innit, Borg? ;-)

    Cheers,
    Chunks

    > Hi there.. I've always wondered how ppl managed to retrieve such
    > information. Is it simple case of a program or some extensive searching
    > through some kind of database?
    >
    > TIA
    >

    > "ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
    > > dannywarner@ntlworld.com posted some rubbish
    > >

    > > Server Used: [ whois.nic.uk ]
    > >
    > > http://www.purplegifts.co.uk = [ 213.171.192.148 ]
    > > Domain Name:
    > > purplegifts.co.uk
    > > Registrant:
    > > Dave Wood
    > > Registrant's Address:
    > > 65 Florence Avenue
    > > Sundon Park
    > > Luton
    > > Bedfordshire
    > > LU3 3BZ
    > > GB
    > > Registrant's Agent:
    > > Fasthosts Internet Limited [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
    > > Relevant Dates:
    > > Registered on: 24-Feb-2004
    > > Renewal Date: 24-Feb-2006
    > > Registration Status:
    > > Registered until renewal date.
    > > Name servers listed in order:
    > > dns.fasthosts.co.uk 213.171.192.251
    > > dns1.fasthosts.co.uk 213.171.193.249
    > > WHOIS database last updated at 23: 45: 01 14-May-2004
    > >

    > > dannywarner@ntlworld.com
    > > --
    > > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    > > watch out for spam trap in header
    > >
    > > Free Phone Unlocking
    > > http://unlockme.co.uk
    > >
    > > 10p a Picture Message/MMS