Case/Psu for build ( budjet )

Azrael_

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
Hi, in couple of days im thinking about buying a new case/powersupply for my build. As for right now im using a Antec Sonata III which was given to me for my first build. I like it, but it's quite small and the cooling solution isn't that great.
My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 2500K 3.3 GHZ ( not overclocked since I am skeptical of doing so by the lack of cooling in my case. )
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-GD55
RAM: 8GB DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600 ( 2X4 )
GPU: MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 560TI OC
CPU HEATSINK: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500w ( It came with the case. )

My budget would be around 100-150$ after taxes for the case. As for the PSU under 100$ would be the price point i'm looking for. I would like a sleek looking case, good cooling and cable management friendly. I was considering the Antex P280 or 1100 but I want recommendations from experienced people. As for PSU I don't know much about the brands etc.

Solution
I have a P280 its nice quiet case and would handle your hardware with minimal noise.

The antec 1100 is a very good gamer case . Its a pretty much identical chassis to the P280 with the same cable management

Both are better quality than the Fractal cases IMO

Might as well keep using the PSU you have
I have a few observations here.
Are you looking to add more hardware, another graphics card perhaps? The Antec Earthwatts 500W is a highly rated PSU (reviews by JonnyGuru and Hardware Secrets), I would not be looking to replace it unless it's broke or you have a need for more power (Or perhaps if you really don't like the "generic" look of the PSU).
As far as cases, I usually will not go into specific recommendations since case preference is a personal thing but I will recommend you look at the CoolerMaster "HAF" (High Air Flow) cases as an option.
Hope I helped some.

Azrael_

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
I am now considering the Fractal cases, they look sleek and good. But I saw Bitfenix cases and wondered has anyone had any experience with them? Are they good?

Azrael_

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012

After reading your comment I do realise I won't need to upgrade my PSU really. I won't be looking forward to have a SLI setup and new graphics card are getting more and more efficient. Thanks for the help.

I have a P280 its nice quiet case and would handle your hardware with minimal noise.

The antec 1100 is a very good gamer case . Its a pretty much identical chassis to the P280 with the same cable management

Both are better quality than the Fractal cases IMO

Might as well keep using the PSU you have

Solution