Transparent Dragging

How do I set up transparent window dragging in MCE 2005?

Thanks...
3 answers Last reply
More about transparent dragging

    Right click Desktop | Properties | Appearance tab |
    Effects button | ? Show window contents while dragging

    [[Specifies whether to display window contents as you move or size it. When
    this check box is cleared, you can see only the outline when you move a
    window.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:EA884CEA-5E7B-4B38-B8C1-B84F3CD3F0C6@microsoft.com,
    Jonathan <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > How do I set up transparent window dragging in MCE 2005?
    >
    > Thanks...

    There is some setting that allowed me to still see the contents, but they
    were transparent while dragging. I can't remember if this was something that
    I dowloaded that allowed me to do this. My PC was doing this a few days ago
    before I did a System Recovery. Just trying to get it back.

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:09:02 -0800, Jonathan wrote:

    > There is some setting that allowed me to still see the contents, but they
    > were transparent while dragging. I can't remember if this was something that
    > I dowloaded that allowed me to do this. My PC was doing this a few days ago
    > before I did a System Recovery. Just trying to get it back.

    Some of the Windows customizing add-ons allow for what you're describing
    (some themes for Windows Blinds, for example). It's not a native feature of
    XP.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User