Transparent Dragging

December 18, 2004 9:41:03 AM

How do I set up transparent window dragging in MCE 2005?

Thanks...

More about : transparent dragging

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 11:00:51 AM

Right click Desktop | Properties | Appearance tab |
Effects button | ? Show window contents while dragging

[[Specifies whether to display window contents as you move or size it. When
this check box is cleared, you can see only the outline when you move a
window.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:EA884CEA-5E7B-4B38-B8C1-B84F3CD3F0C6@microsoft.com,
Jonathan <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> How do I set up transparent window dragging in MCE 2005?
>
> Thanks...
December 18, 2004 11:00:52 AM

There is some setting that allowed me to still see the contents, but they
were transparent while dragging. I can't remember if this was something that
I dowloaded that allowed me to do this. My PC was doing this a few days ago
before I did a System Recovery. Just trying to get it back.

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Right click Desktop | Properties | Appearance tab |
> Effects button | Â? Show window contents while dragging
>
> [[Specifies whether to display window contents as you move or size it. When
> this check box is cleared, you can see only the outline when you move a
> window.]]
>

> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:EA884CEA-5E7B-4B38-B8C1-B84F3CD3F0C6@microsoft.com,
> Jonathan <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > How do I set up transparent window dragging in MCE 2005?
> >
> > Thanks...

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:34:01 PM

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:09:02 -0800, Jonathan wrote:

> There is some setting that allowed me to still see the contents, but they
> were transparent while dragging. I can't remember if this was something that
> I dowloaded that allowed me to do this. My PC was doing this a few days ago
> before I did a System Recovery. Just trying to get it back.

Some of the Windows customizing add-ons allow for what you're describing
(some themes for Windows Blinds, for example). It's not a native feature of
XP.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User