Problems unlocking a phone bought with an Orange JT sim card

Last response: in Brands
May 15, 2004 5:13:08 AM

I've just tried to unlock a Nokia 3310e using some software bought
from ebay.
The phone was locked to an Orange 'Just Talk' sim card. The procedure
appeared to be successful. I tried using my virgin sim card in the now
newly 'unlocked' phone. It wouldn't accept it so I tried it with the
original orange sim card. The phone rejected it. Now I've got a phone
that is totally useless. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Can anyone help?
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 1:49:39 PM

"jelly4cats" <jelly4cats@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've just tried to unlock a Nokia 3310e using some software bought
> from ebay.
> The phone was locked to an Orange 'Just Talk' sim card. The procedure
> appeared to be successful. I tried using my virgin sim card in the now
> newly 'unlocked' phone. It wouldn't accept it so I tried it with the
> original orange sim card. The phone rejected it. Now I've got a phone
> that is totally useless. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
> Can anyone help?

Why oh Why are ppl still getting ripped off by buying unlock software from
ebay.
just go here http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp
generate your own.. Job done
This site has been used successfully 1000's of times. just follow the
instructions.

www.digital-forums.org.uk
(º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«.·°·. LISTER .·°·.»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
www.eastcoastpc.co.uk
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 5:03:16 PM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 01:13:08 -0700, jelly4cats wrote:

> I've just tried to unlock a Nokia 3310e using some software bought
> from ebay.

Doh.

> The phone was locked to an Orange 'Just Talk' sim card. The procedure
> appeared to be successful. I tried using my virgin sim card in the now
> newly 'unlocked' phone. It wouldn't accept it so I tried it with the
> original orange sim card. The phone rejected it. Now I've got a phone
> that is totally useless. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
> Can anyone help?

Maybe too late now...but you can generate your own unlock codes here for
FREE:
http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 7:05:23 PM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.05.15.12.03.15.358000@ivetva.arg...
> On Sat, 15 May 2004 01:13:08 -0700, jelly4cats wrote:
>
> > I've just tried to unlock a Nokia 3310e using some software bought
> > from ebay.
>
> Doh.
>
> > The phone was locked to an Orange 'Just Talk' sim card. The procedure
> > appeared to be successful. I tried using my virgin sim card in the now
> > newly 'unlocked' phone. It wouldn't accept it so I tried it with the
> > original orange sim card. The phone rejected it. Now I've got a phone
> > that is totally useless. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
> > Can anyone help?
>
> Maybe too late now...but you can generate your own unlock codes here for
> FREE:
> http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

Orange needs 2 codes to unlock..the first one you generated and a GID1 code
to remove the simlock..

did you get 2 codes ??

---
For your peace of mind all Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.