Agp on a 2.8 ghz p4 w/ht need to upgrade card while saving

jonwalker

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
hi , im jon , im running a handmade p4 with ht 4 gigs of ram about a 10-11 yr old system thats just now going out of date , i had nvidia 7600 gs agp and it just fried , i need to replace the card with something newer (agp) but dont know where to go , based on price i found 1 for $100 a radeon h something , im saving for an alienware laptop and just need something to get me by

seumas_beathan

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012

Went out of date long time ago :L Yh the 4670 is the best you can get

jonwalker

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012

ya out of date but ive been saving for a good bit for the laptop and im down to 2-3 months left , with the nvidia 7600 gs and my p4 i could run 6 eve accounts, 2 wows and surf the web on low settings np , its been a great machine for being out of date , ya thats all i needed to know what the best agp card i could get is im gonna keep the pc ( for posterity ) lol ,

also is there an = to the alienware mx18? thats a bit cheaper but has almost all the stuff that comes with it? ill never need the 16 gbs of ram i dont think , but i love the alienware control panel that u can operate everything from 1 control panel and liquid cooled is good

thanks again for the agp info =)