Transparent Dragging of Windows

There is a setting that allows you to move (drag) windows around and they are
transparent as you do so. Can someone tell me how to enable this? I was
doing this a few days ago, but I did a System Recovery on my PC and lost it.
I can't remember how this is done.

Thanks,
--
JC
2 answers Last reply

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:19:02 -0800, Jonathan wrote:

    > There is a setting that allows you to move (drag) windows around and they are
    > transparent as you do so. Can someone tell me how to enable this? I was
    > doing this a few days ago, but I did a System Recovery on my PC and lost it.
    > I can't remember how this is done.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Display Properties> Appearance> Effects.
    Uncheck the box to "show window contents while dragging."

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    If you mean semi-transparent, then its an option of the NVIDIA drivers