  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
July 16, 2005 2:00:01 AM

I found a really good site for purchasing XBOX games and accessories.
shoptherightway.com! They have really good prices on electronics and
you can purchase totally secure. (uses paypal). I bought the new GTA
San Andreas for XBOX and even found something for my mom for her
birthday. Just thought I would pass along the tip.

More about : found great deals xbox merch

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 3:13:34 PM

> I found a really good site for purchasing XBOX
> games and accessories. shoptherightway.com!

Brought to you by the folks who launched spamtherightway.com.

> They have really good prices on electronics and
> you can purchase totally secure.

Totally! Like, fer shure!

> I bought the new GTA San Andreas for XBOX...

You do know it's rated M, right?

> ...and even found something for my mom for her birthday.

You bought your mother something for her birthday from a video game
store? Jeez, where do you do your Christmas shopping? Diamond Shamrock?

> Just thought I would pass along the tip.

Thanks!
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 5:48:43 PM

"wesrich" <shoptherightway@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I found a really good site for purchasing XBOX games and accessories.
> shoptherightway.com! They have really good prices on electronics and
> you can purchase totally secure. (uses paypal). I bought the new GTA
> San Andreas for XBOX and even found something for my mom for her
> birthday. Just thought I would pass along the tip.

You "found" it and were so impressed you changed your email address to
shoptherightway@yahoo.com . What a spamming asshat.
!