First Person Shooter TV Show

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 16, 2005 3:58:45 PM

I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
video game! Wow!
what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm

on the History Channel

More about : person shooter show

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 17, 2005 9:38:43 AM

John wrote:
> I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
> documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
> video game! Wow!
> what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
> Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
> personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
> I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm
>
> on the History Channel

Somehow I find your glee to be creepy.
July 18, 2005 2:20:39 PM

Grinder wrote:

> John wrote:
>
>> I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
>> documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
>> video game! Wow!
>> what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
>> Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
>> personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
>> I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm
>>
>> on the History Channel
>

> Somehow I find your glee to be creepy.

Stole the words right out of my mouth...

That said I will probably end up watching it anyway.
!