First Person Shooter TV Show

I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
video game! Wow!
what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm

on the History Channel
2 answers Last reply
More about first person shooter show

    John wrote:
    > I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
    > documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
    > video game! Wow!
    > what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
    > Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
    > personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
    > I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm
    >
    > on the History Channel

    Somehow I find your glee to be creepy.

    Grinder wrote:

    > John wrote:
    >
    >> I got the chance to see a preview version of the Fallujah Shootout
    >> documentary on the history channel. It is like watch and playig a real
    >> video game! Wow!
    >> what a great show! All you first person shooters will love it!
    >> Exclusive combat footage and interviews. Great
    >> personal stories of US Marines in Fallujah! No politics...just combat!
    >> I hope the rest of the series is this good. Tuesday night July 19th 9pm
    >>
    >> on the History Channel
    >

    > Somehow I find your glee to be creepy.

    Stole the words right out of my mouth...

    That said I will probably end up watching it anyway.

Console Gaming Video World Of Warcraft Video Games