Sign in with
Your question

Fans help and CPU Cooling help

Last response: in Components
August 29, 2012 2:13:33 PM

Hey i really need help with some of my computer parts and the only parts im missing is the Fans and the CPU Cooling This computer is for gaming i want a very quite computer and not such high temps while gaming Thanks
My Spec
Intel i5 3570k
Geforce GTX 680 Superclocked
ASUS Deluxe Intel Z77 P8Z77-V-Pro
Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000W Power Supply
Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB RAM
NZXT Crafted Series ATX Full Tower
OCZ Technology 128GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB

I just need some really good Case Fans that are very very quite and CPU Cooling that is very

More about : fans cpu cooling

August 29, 2012 10:27:11 PM

Bump..........
m
l
Related resources
August 29, 2012 10:30:30 PM

Kiesto said:
Hey i really need help with some of my computer parts and the only parts im missing is the Fans and the CPU Cooling
My Spec
Intel i5 3570k
Geforce GTX 680 Superclocked
ASUS Deluxe Intel Z77 P8Z77-V-Pro
Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000W Power Supply
Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB RAM
NZXT Crafted Series ATX Full Tower
OCZ Technology 128GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB

I just need some really good Case Fans that are very very quite and CPU Cooling that is very quite Thanks

Also i dont want it to get to such high temps like 70c i want it to be alot lower.
m
l
August 30, 2012 2:28:13 AM

Bump............
m
l
a c 283 à CPUs
August 30, 2012 2:33:11 AM

Please don't bump...

Anyway, I'm not much help in the case fan department, but if you want the best heatsink out there (air, not custom water), then a Phanteks PH-TC14PE is what you should go with.

You can OC to 4.5+ with one of those.
m
l
August 30, 2012 1:47:12 PM

DJDeCiBeL said:
Please don't bump...

Anyway, I'm not much help in the case fan department, but if you want the best heatsink out there (air, not custom water), then a Phanteks PH-TC14PE is what you should go with.

You can OC to 4.5+ with one of those.

With what kind of temps while gaming? while playing i`m not looking to overclock it to such a high speed i was just looking around 4.0Ghz
Also what i was thinking was getting H100 replacing the stock fans that are on the H100 with Scythe Gentle Typhoon i heard that they were the best with the H100 now all i need is the Case fans but what would you recommend the Phanteks you recommended or the H100 with Gentle Typhoons?
m
l
a c 283 à CPUs
August 30, 2012 2:25:29 PM

Kiesto said:
but what would you recommend the Phanteks you recommended or the H100 with Gentle Typhoons?

I'm really the wrong person to ask about that, lol, because I despise closed loop water coolers, but the performance between the the two would be about the same (with the H100 maybe being 1-2C cooler).

As far as exact temps go, I'm honestly not sure because there are too many factors to consider, but you'll definitely be below 70C with a 4.0 OC with either one. That's such a low OC that pretty much any decent aftermarket cooler could do it at close to or a bit above 70C (stress test, would be cooler in games), but either one of the Phanteks or H100 would just do it with cooler temps.
m
l
August 30, 2012 10:23:03 PM

DJDeCiBeL said:
I'm really the wrong person to ask about that, lol, because I despise closed loop water coolers, but the performance between the the two would be about the same (with the H100 maybe being 1-2C cooler).

As far as exact temps go, I'm honestly not sure because there are too many factors to consider, but you'll definitely be below 70C with a 4.0 OC with either one. That's such a low OC that pretty much any decent aftermarket cooler could do it at close to or a bit above 70C (stress test, would be cooler in games), but either one of the Phanteks or H100 would just do it with cooler temps.

Alright thanks bro now all i need is the case fans
m
l
!