My grandchildren will be visiting and using my computer. I want to limit
their access to a few programs. How can I do this? Will setting up a
separate User do it?

martin

Mark B wrote:
> My grandchildren will be visiting and using my computer. I want to limit
> their access to a few programs. How can I do this? Will setting up a
> separate User do it?

Sure it will. Set them up as a limited user. if theres any specific
programs you dont want them to have access to just delete the program
shortcuts from their account.

--
Best Wishes from Martin

So many questions, so few answers.

Just to clarify..
When you are in the limited user accounts, the shortcuts used to start the
program are specific to that Limited Account. Therefore, deleting the
shortcuts will not remove the shortcuts on your regular login.

I'm sure that may of been obvious but I thought I would throw that in
anyway.