Just doing one final check of this build before I buy it. A few questions:
1) How does it look? Is everything decent/compatible?
2) Is there anywhere I might be able to save a few dollars without sacrificing performance?
3) While I don't intend on doing so initially, I wanted parts that would keep the option of overclocking/SLI/Crossfire open. Do these parts allow for this?
4) Anything I should change?
1)Yep. I'm pretty sure everything here is compatible.
2) Luckily, yes! Instead of your current CPU, get the i5 2500k. It'll save you about $50, while it won't sacrifice performance since you will be mostly gaming. Also I would recommend getting the OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular PSU. It'll run you about $30 cheaper than your current PSU if you get a rebate on it from Newegg, and it's modular (no mess) and it has great reviews.
3)Yes. Your mobo will allow for SLI/Crossfire with no prob.
4) Same as number 2.