Sign in with
Your question

New Build

Last response: in Systems
May 12, 2012 6:27:04 PM

On May 5th i put my old DDR2 Motherboard to Rest it kinda just died on me..So it has to be replaced..Tell me if you think the parts i ordered was a good choice only part now i need to choose is a video card..But just lately i ordered the Asus Sabertooth Z77 motherboard with the Intel 1155 2600k CPU.. Cooling that with the Intel BXRTS2011LC High Performance Liquid Cooler & for Ram i choose Corsair 8gb Vengeance DDR 3 1866 mhz then 2 OCZ Vertex 3 120gb SSD & will go raid 0 then for sound i ordered the HT Omega claro Plus+ thats concidered a audiophile sound card up to now im just over $1100 & for a video card ill look around & pick up one of the new 3.0 PCie video cards looking at the ASUS HD 7970...Anyways Parts should be coming in starting Monday...will be like X-mass

More about : build

a c 118 B Homebuilt system
May 12, 2012 6:37:46 PM

Asus Sabertooths are awesome mobos, all the parts you picked are pretty decent.. As far as video card, the GTX 680 has replaced the 7970 as the big dog on the block, but both are great choices.
m
l
May 12, 2012 7:51:09 PM

nekulturny said:
Asus Sabertooths are awesome mobos, all the parts you picked are pretty decent.. As far as video card, the GTX 680 has replaced the 7970 as the big dog on the block, but both are great choices.

Wow what a monster looking video card & 4gb ontop of that..I predict that card would cost a pretty penny....I want a video card that will last 5 years thats how long i keep them before replacing..
m
l
!