Customize the INSERT key

I'd like to set my INSERT key to do the same thing the DELETE key
does. That way, when I hit INSRET by accident, it will do what I
wanted. Cuz the only time I hit it by accident is when my pinky
misses the Delete key.

Back in Win 3.1 days, I knew how to reassign a code to a different
key.

Can I do that in XP Home?

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net