Xbox360 System Link COOP List

electro

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2004

The biggest disappointment of 2004 was the release of Halo2 without
Systemlink COOP support for 2 or more players.

This should be a list of Xbox 360 games that support COOP play in
Campaign mode, not on just one system via splitscreen, but on multiple
systems via systemlink. current Xbox games that do this already are
Doom III, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and
Brute Force.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.video.xbox/browse_thread/thread/eeb7f3638e9f6bb4/d66a3e9104fcfc31#d66a3e9104fcfc31

Also this should include a list of Xbox360 Live games that allow you to
enter an Xbox360 Live session as a Systemlink COOP team from 1 ethernet
connection. For instance image a Rainbow Six game where we could do a
systemlink COOP game of 8 people over 8 different Xboxes (1 man per
Xbox & TV), Then that 8 man team was able to enter into Xbox360 live
session via 1 ethernet connection as team X. Another group of 8 guys
with 8 xbox360s linked could enter Xbox live via 1 ethernet connection
as team Y and etc. So instead of Xbox live being just about
individuals connecting their systems to join the network, it could be
about groups of individuals connecting their linked systems up to the
network as teams.

So far I don't know of any upcoming Xbox 360 games that meet either
criterion.

"electro" <electro77@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> No one else likes to play COOP campaigns?

I do. I played a lot of Rainbow Six coop games.