6600 GPRS & MMS settings Debitel w-Vodafone NL

Last response: in Brands
May 17, 2004 12:06:04 AM

Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?

I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to work
also.

What am I doing wrong...??

What setting am I missing.

The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on with
Opera.

Please help.

Matt
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 12:06:05 AM

"nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
> with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?
>
> I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
> I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to
work
> also.
>
> What am I doing wrong...??
>
> What setting am I missing.
>
> The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on
with
> Opera.
>
> Please help.
>
> Matt

I had the same problem with t-mobile here in the uk,i done everything you
done,in desperation i took it to the t-mobile shop he made a call to
t-mobile and they authorised access the g stopped blinking and now i have
access to the web..so your settings may be ok but you may have to authorise
it with your provider.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 4:07:32 AM

"nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> schreef in bericht
> Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
> with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?
>
> I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
> I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to
work
> also.
>
> What am I doing wrong...??
>
> What setting am I missing.
>
> The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on
with
> Opera.
>
> Please help.

My Nokia 6600 works together with a Debitel-Vodafone sim and a Vodafone Live
contact. I don't use Opera, but I can sent and receive MMS and synchonise
weather forecast etc.. I did the settings (from Vodafone website) manually.
First I also had a problem because I typed a capital instead of a normal
character (after a dot, Nokia responds with a capital (you have to change
that and I overlooked that first). You can contact me in Dutch (much easier
for me).