6600 GPRS & MMS settings Debitel w-Vodafone NL

Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?

I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to work
also.

What am I doing wrong...??

What setting am I missing.

The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on with
Opera.

Please help.

Matt
2 answers Last reply
More about 6600 gprs settings debitel vodafone

    "nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
    > with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?
    >
    > I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
    > I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to
    work
    > also.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong...??
    >
    > What setting am I missing.
    >
    > The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on
    with
    > Opera.
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > Matt

    I had the same problem with t-mobile here in the uk,i done everything you
    done,in desperation i took it to the t-mobile shop he made a call to
    t-mobile and they authorised access the g stopped blinking and now i have
    access to the web..so your settings may be ok but you may have to authorise
    it with your provider.

    "nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> schreef in bericht
    > Can anyone help me set a Nokia 6600 for use in Netherlands
    > with a Debitel sim on Vodafone network with Vodafone Live?
    >
    > I've tried the settings from Nokia...they don't seem to work.
    > I've tried the settings from http://dms1.vodafone.nl they don't seem to
    work
    > also.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong...??
    >
    > What setting am I missing.
    >
    > The "G" in the box keeps blinking and I can never send a MMS or log on
    with
    > Opera.
    >
    > Please help.

    My Nokia 6600 works together with a Debitel-Vodafone sim and a Vodafone Live
    contact. I don't use Opera, but I can sent and receive MMS and synchonise
    weather forecast etc.. I did the settings (from Vodafone website) manually.
    First I also had a problem because I typed a capital instead of a normal
    character (after a dot, Nokia responds with a capital (you have to change
    that and I overlooked that first). You can contact me in Dutch (much easier
    for me).

Nokia Vodafone