Red & Blue Screening

ravicles

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
Ok about 1 month ago i was suddenly unable to play BF3, it would let me go in there then drop to 10FPS, and i gt a blue, red and green screens sometimes on load up, resulting in many restarts of the PC, then once it didnt do that i used Sleep, and didnt ever shut it down, for fears that it would red/blue screen.

So now ive got a new ATI 6870 1gb, no blue screens was fine, then it got the Dark Red screen the other day when the comp promped me to restart the PC after automatic updates, then when i got it back on it was fine for weeks, whilst not shutting down still. Now tonight i accidentaly shut the PC down, now it does the following.

1: If i dont try and open things it will sit on the normal desktop, but if i start opening things within a few minutes it either..
a) Goes to a Navy Blue screen, resulting in me being able to do nothing.
b) Goes to a Dark Crimson screen, resuling in the same as above.
c) 2) Goes to a Dark Green screen, resuling in the same as above.

2: It goes directly to the top screens, sometimes Black, the second it starts logging me in after entering my password.

Ive tryed atleast 40 restarts in the past 3 hours hopeing it doesnt go to the same stuff, and to no luck.

Any ideas? right now im in "Safe mode with Networking".

My specs.

Win 7 32 bit
Q6600 2.40ghz
6gb ddr2 ram 3.5 available
ati 6870 1gb
Some random gigabyte mobo
22" Benq LCD

Logitech G15
Logitech G9x

Nothing ever OC.

ravicles

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
According to a Solve PC issues pop up in the bottom right corner, it says..

Windows security center is turned off, i cannot turn it on in safe mode.

ravicles

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
Anybody?

On start it can white screen, blue screen strait to a black screen, dark crimson red screen and sometimes a dark green screen.