Copying DVD's

G

How do i download the mpeg4 download? How do i download software to copy DVD's.... I saw on toms hardware the info on burning the dvd's but, did not see where to download...!!!
All Help is appreciated.......

G

"How do i download the mpeg4 download? How do i download software to copy DVD's.... "

Its real easy to download. Just go to a download site or your favorite search engine. There will usually be a download button that you have to cick, go ahead and click it. Then a screen will pop up and ask you to save the file to disk, specify a location to save your file then click ok. Or if you have a download manager, use it just like it's instructions tell you. After a while, your file will be downloaded to where ever you saved it to.

And that, my friend, is how you "download software"--or any other file for that matter.

:smile:

on the serious note, you first have to have a dvd-ripping software, you can download it anywere...just search for one using your favorite engine. (I personally like and use SmartRipper) if you feel too lazy to search for one, you can click<A HREF="http://www.riphelp.com/downloads/smart-ripper.html" target="_new"> here </A> to download smartripper. The site also has some tutorials for you on how to use it and other stuff like that. Another website where you can download some software and read tutorials is www.digital-digest.com

alphateam

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Copying DVD's might be sort of easy, but to do it right is hard. There are tons of mp3's out there ripped an encoded by an incompatant. And its going to be the same way with movies soon. So search the web and find a good FAQ on it. Its way to complicated to explain here.

-Alpha
Sorry I missed church, I've been busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.