datvu

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
Hi everybody, this is my first time build and unlucky of me, I got some trouble. So, I need some advice from you guys.

I started to build my system last month by buying those components:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4
Mobo: Asus M5A95
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB
PSU: OCZ Modxstream Pro 600w
Ram: 2x Kingston hyperxblu DDR3 4GB
HDD: 500Gb

However, when I got home, I realized my PSU was short one 6-pins connector from PSU to the graphic card. So, I came back to the retail store, exchange it for another (still the same PSU) and get everything together in there. The system posted. :love: After getting home,I took out everything because I didn't install the thing cover the USB ports and stuff in the back. Put everything back again, press power button and no post. There is green led light on the mobo which means it received the power. The fan of the case runs. The fan of CPU runs. The fan of GPU runs, but as loud as a vacuum! :ouch: There are no sound, no beep. So I do my homework and look up on Internet. I had try to switch up ram, use one ram. Still I get no post at all. I don't think my PSU, GPU or CPU are bad because they worked before. Could it be the mobo? When i powered it up, there is a red led light (the ram light) goes on for a second and then off. And if I put the ram out of the mobo and power it up, there are no beeps at all. Someone in the Internet said no beep means the mobo is bad. Is it true ?

Please, I need your help. Thank you so much !!!

TRENDING THREADS