What celebrity would you like having an X Box gaming sessi..

What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
session with and please say why, for any one named ?
5 answers Last reply
More about what celebrity gaming sessi

    "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
    > or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
    > session with and please say why, for any one named ?

    Eva Mendez. Because I would let her have the plasma sword every time she
    wanted it.

    i heard an interview with Vince Vaughn once and he said he was a pretty
    big fan of gaming. he's always good in the flicks i've seen him in, so
    I bet he'd be a cool person to game with.

    either him or Jennifer Connelly. for other reasons. ;o)

    "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
    > or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
    > session with and please say why, for any one named ?

    I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
    obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin rampages,
    and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool time
    :)

    "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:dc5cco$qeh$1@dns3.cae.ca...

    > "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
    >> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
    >> session with and please say why, for any one named ?
    >>

    > I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
    > obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin rampages,
    > and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool
    > time

    That would be good. But I'd like to play with Hillary Clinton. That why
    she'd finally get a chance to see what she's railing against.

    "JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
    > "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:dc5cco$qeh$1@dns3.cae.ca...
    > >
    > > "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
    > >> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
    > >> session with and please say why, for any one named ?
    > >>

    > > I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
    > > obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin
    rampages,
    > > and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool
    > > time
    >
    > That would be good. But I'd like to play with Hillary Clinton. That why
    > she'd finally get a chance to see what she's railing against.

    Very good point, I'd like for someone to sit that tipper-gore-wannabe down
    in front of a PC, a PS2 and an Xbox, all with GTA:SA installed / inserted,
    and challenge her to "find" the hot-coffee content on either of the 3
    platforms. If she could even do it on one of the three, id vote for her for
    the next president (the fact that im not a US citizen not withstanding).

    hell, if she could actually start a game id be impressed

    Wurm

Console Gaming Gaming Video Games