What celebrity would you like having an X Box gaming sessi..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 22, 2005 9:03:09 PM

What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
session with and please say why, for any one named ?
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
July 23, 2005 1:03:35 AM

"Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
> session with and please say why, for any one named ?

Eva Mendez. Because I would let her have the plasma sword every time she
wanted it.
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
July 23, 2005 9:36:53 AM

i heard an interview with Vince Vaughn once and he said he was a pretty
big fan of gaming. he's always good in the flicks i've seen him in, so
I bet he'd be a cool person to game with.

either him or Jennifer Connelly. for other reasons. ;o)
a b 4 Gaming
July 26, 2005 1:04:23 PM

"Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
> session with and please say why, for any one named ?

I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin rampages,
and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool time
:)
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
July 26, 2005 1:04:24 PM

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:D c5cco$qeh$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
>> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
>> session with and please say why, for any one named ?
>>

> I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
> obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin rampages,
> and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool
> time

That would be good. But I'd like to play with Hillary Clinton. That why
she'd finally get a chance to see what she's railing against.
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
July 26, 2005 4:29:29 PM

"JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:D c5cco$qeh$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> >
> > "Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> >> or even dislike, would you most like having a X Box 1 or X Box 2 gaming
> >> session with and please say why, for any one named ?
> >>

> > I think playing some GTA with Dave Chappelle would be wild, the guy is
> > obviously a fan of the game. Spark a few blunts, take turns doin
rampages,
> > and listen to more eddie murphy stories..... dang, that would be a cool
> > time
>
> That would be good. But I'd like to play with Hillary Clinton. That why
> she'd finally get a chance to see what she's railing against.

Very good point, I'd like for someone to sit that tipper-gore-wannabe down
in front of a PC, a PS2 and an Xbox, all with GTA:SA installed / inserted,
and challenge her to "find" the hot-coffee content on either of the 3
platforms. If she could even do it on one of the three, id vote for her for
the next president (the fact that im not a US citizen not withstanding).

hell, if she could actually start a game id be impressed

Wurm
!