re :nokia 6230 video playback fault / problem

i have just put tory the film on my nokia 6230 with the nokia multimedia converter v2 downloaded from the nokia site
and i had lotr a 3 hour film on my phone till to day and it works fine .

ps what we need is a news group for posting binaries files what say you ?
alt.cellular.nokia.binaries
would any one use it ?
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 video playback fault problem

    what's the link for the new multimedia player please? i'm lazy :) thanks

Nokia Multimedia Video