Speaking of GTA San Andreas AO rating.....

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 12:42:50 AM

Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days. It
could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:49:42 AM

There will be more coipies. Stop advertising.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 7:10:09 PM

> Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
> auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
> out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
> screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days. It
> could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"

or they could simply download the boring little video clip for free.
!